Code 43

LOOKAWAY

Dormant Account
PABnonaccred
Well I got the new Vista update the other day.....Then my CP started playing up, basically it's my Graphics card that's on the rocks and it's pulled a code 43 on me and disconnected from my CP.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

These are the specs on my graphics card> NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS OC

I have had a look into this at many forums and there is no fix so far that I have found, basically people are just taking them back and getting a refund, as it looks like the actual hardware is fried.

If anything take this as a heads up, as to what a vista update can do, to your CP. And to maybe take some kind of a precaution before updating.

As for now I'm just using my built in Graphics card and it sucks!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Well I got the new Vista update the other day.....Then my CP started playing up, basically it's my Graphics card that's on the rocks and it's pulled a code 43 on me and disconnected from my CP.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

These are the specs on my graphics card> NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS OC

I have had a look into this at many forums and there is no fix so far that I have found, basically people are just taking them back and getting a refund, as it looks like the actual hardware is fried.

If anything take this as a heads up, as to what a vista update can do, to your CP. And to maybe take some kind of a precaution before updating.

As for now I'm just using my built in Graphics card and it sucks!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

try this site for help they are like geek squad only better register go to your windows an post your problem

www.suggestafix.com

Good Luck

Cindy

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back