CM tourney with a buyin??

What would be your prefered buyin for a private CM tourney?

• $5

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • $5 + rebuys

• $10

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • $10 + rebuys

• $20

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • $30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $40

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $50

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Buyin!! Are you on drugs!!

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
kavaman said:
Cm poker league, thatd be a fun idea. Hope there will be some added prizepool / prizes too. .. sure there will be... ;)?

-kavaman

I'm sure there will...I doubt 32red would pass up an opportunity to get some free advertising at WSOP 2007 :)

Hopefully Ed will continue the bounty too :notworthy

Macgyver

Dormant account
PABnononaccred
Just please make sure the same problem that happened with tonight's weekly freeroll doesn't happen.

Table was frozen for at least 20 minutes as the blind levels kept increasing. Then I got completely booted out of the system and couldn't get back in for another 10 minutes, but was still having blinds taken out of my bankroll even though I wasn't logged on.

Finally got back on and (I'll admit it) tilted because of my frustration. :mad:

Didn't cost me anything to play (thankfully), but soured me on playing poker for at least a few days (or the weekend of the 'Meister's game, if I qualify for it).

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
Macgyver said:
Just please make sure the same problem that happened with tonight's weekly freeroll doesn't happen.

Table was frozen for at least 20 minutes as the blind levels kept increasing. Then I got completely booted out of the system and couldn't get back in for another 10 minutes, but was still having blinds taken out of my bankroll even though I wasn't logged on.

Finally got back on and (I'll admit it) tilted because of my frustration. :mad:

Didn't cost me anything to play (thankfully), but soured me on playing poker for at least a few days (or the weekend of the 'Meister's game, if I qualify for it).

This was actually Prima's fault, not 32red. I noticed that every single ring game was empty during this time and the only 'seated' players were those in tournaments. I for one never got seated until 45 minutes in, managed to bring my count up to 15k by 400/800 blinds, but took a beating and like you, went on tilt :x

This seems to happen every couple of months at least, and you would think by now they would have redundant connections across different providers to prevent this from happening (if it was a network issue). Lord help them if they're using colocated servers and don't have a NOC of their own. Even if it wasn't, you would also think they'd have a "disaster" plan in place so an issue such as this could be resolved in far less than the 45 minutes that it took tonight, and 2+ hours the last time I remember it happening.