CM get-together in May? (Vegas)

jim said maybe," we will see ",that usually is a 75% chance:D so nash, can i still make that pallet on the floor if we go?:D
A Tennessee girl, to hell with the pallets, a couple bales of hay and a pitchfork (also will make a good pillow) and you just jumped off the boat into water!!:p

OK, well since you asked.............being a mere two hour drive from LV, I should go.........however, BEING SUCH A HOME BODY, just wave from the top of whatever perch you land and I will wave back. Deal?:thumbsup:

Hey Nash, any word on the flight yet? :D
No, sorry as Harrah's will book it at the last minute but I will tell them to check on next week....I like taking the Southwest approx. 9:30 PM direct flight and the last time I flew it there were only 7 people on the flight,LOL...Southwest has the only direct flights from NV and Harrahs has to pay full price as I constantly change my return flight so as long as I know there is availabilty I can wait to last minute....I will hollar at them next week!!

No, sorry as Harrah's will book it at the last minute but I will tell them to check on next week....I like taking the Southwest approx. 9:30 PM direct flight and the last time I flew it there were only 7 people on the flight,LOL...Southwest has the only direct flights from NV and Harrahs has to pay full price as I constantly change my return flight so as long as I know there is availabilty I can wait to last minute....I will hollar at them next week!!

Thanks!

It's looking pretty grim for May right now if I can't get on that flight....flights from Philly are still near or above $400 and climbing....:mad: Sucks to be a procrastinator.

I could make it even paying full fare, but as far as gambling/spending money goes....:eek:

I'll be in Vegas from May 15th-20th if anyone decides to be there earlier. I'm just now getting around to seeing this thread.. Best of luck to everyone else in my favorite city:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back