ClubWorld Quick Payment!

Thank you lojo and chuchu59.
The file was the same size as the winning screenshot I posted before in the winners section(Paradise Dreams screenshot). Don't know whats going on there.
It wasn't a mega win as I was only playing 5 cents and the winnings were $200, but it was still great to win that.

Some day I am going to deposit, play a nice sized random jackpot game and take home all the winnings! :p

Dan: Make sure the coffee is nice and hot and theres lots of candy on hand! :D
Congrats Heather:thumbsup:

Thank you Nash!
Was wondering where you've been. Hope you've been quiet because you were doing alot of winning.
:)
Just observing for the last couple weeks, saving hopefully some winning for a couple winner take all BJ tourneys next w-e in Tunica (21 invited players) and then a $1000000.00 winner take all in San Diego (50 invited players) in early 2008. You never know so I will give it my best shot....glad you are doing well:)

Just observing for the last couple weeks, saving hopefully some winning for a couple winner take all BJ tourneys next w-e in Tunica (21 invited players) and then a $1000000.00 winner take all in San Diego (50 invited players) in early 2008. You never know so I will give it my best shot....glad you are doing well:)

Good luck at the BJ tourney! Hope you take home all the winnings(Or a good portion of it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back