club world connection problem?

LOL, my luck has to change someday huh? Nine months and still loosing on my deposits has started to make me laugh in that crazy sort of way :D

LOL...yea it will eventually turn for the better and you'll get on winning streak that will blow you away...:thumbsup:

sorry man...my english is what it is....very poor indeed.:oops:
I meant you used QT to deposit and... lost........but you didnt say it..thats it.............it was a compliment.

BTW club world is back, working for me too :oops:
Lets hope it will work 'the right way':D

sorry man...my english is what it is....very poor indeed.:oops:
I meant you used QT to deposit and... lost........but you didnt say it..thats it.............it was a compliment.

BTW club world is back, working for me too :oops:
Lets hope it will work 'the right way':D

Oh Ok...yea you right man...have not won anything today...:(

Maybe later we both can win some...:thumbsup:

:rolleyes:BTW the funniest part is....
I fixed the problem with QT
I fixed the problem with CW
Now I cannot deposit with QT to CW cause they have problem............lol
Cmon guys how many problem to take our money???/
I wouldnt have so many.......if I was in your position:rolleyes::cool::p

:rolleyes:BTW the funniest part is....
I fixed the problem with QT
I fixed the problem with CW
Now I cannot deposit with QT to CW cause they have problem............lol
Cmon guys how many problem to take our money???/
I wouldnt have so many.......if I was in your position:rolleyes::cool::p

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup: ROFLMAO...

worst part is ....now I finally have club world and still can not play ..............cause theyr cashier doesnt work for deposit with QT !!!!!!!!!!!
Cmon guys .........if cashier dont work,which is the best working part you have, on your site,............how can we tust the rest???
Im goin to sleep.....good night Guys :confused:

2 weeks

worst part is ....now I finally have club world and still can not play ..............cause theyr cashier doesnt work for deposit with QT !!!!!!!!!!!

....Like I said, Hasn't worked for me for two weeks and others and they keep telling me they are aware of the problem. Well crap by now you'd think someone would know what's up with the problem with Quicktender. I don't get these people's deal!:confused:

....Like I said, Hasn't worked for me for two weeks and others and they keep telling me they are aware of the problem. Well crap by now you'd think someone would know what's up with the problem with Quicktender. I don't get these people's deal!:confused:

Same here. Makes me think there's more to this than a software glitch. But that's just me...

Tried to deposit again this morning with my Netspend card. No Luck. Got some error message about this card not being taken or something like that. Called CS and was told that there was nothing wrong with my card and to wait an hour and the relevant department would have it fixed. I'm going to give them one more chance and the on to one that works.

Got an email back from them telling me my account was fixed and to deposit again. Promptly went and tried to make a deposit. Notice the word tried. Still getting the same error message. I don't think they have a clue what is going on.

same here

I don't think they have a clue what is going on.

I must agree. I have messaged the rep here Tom who says they know about the problem and hope to have it fixed real soon. That was sometime last week! I have spoken to some live chat reps who ask "what is wrong with quicktender"? I've about had enough and am going to remove them from my computer. No one seems to have an answer for the cashier problems.

Since I cant find the live chat anymore......I gave em a call.
No answer.:(

I left a message.......no returned call :confused:
well it will be one more day without playing at Club World:D

I was told that there is a fix it patch coming in on Tuesday everyone so sit tight and all will be well then, just think of all the money your saving:thumbsup:

I was told that there is a fix it patch coming in on Tuesday everyone so sit tight and all will be well then, just think of all the money your saving:thumbsup:

Hope the patch works! And... ummm... not saving me a dime as INetBet is getting it all. :D

I hope the patch works too. Actually, I could really care less. They have been less than helpful with my deposit problems that I don't think I want to deposit there anyway. They keep telling me it's my Netspend card and I keep telling them it's not, works everywhere else. They want me to deposit with Primapin, not likely.

I'll just play somewhere with less hassles. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back