New Slot Announcement Cleopatra Plus

McGameboy's is the best x stake I have seen, the one with wilds middle 3 reels and blue symbols. An absolute mutha of a hit that as long as you had a hole in your arse you'd never see in a final FS with the 40x multiplier on it.....;)

Yer seen his screens too...
Nothing like that when I was playing it... :confused:
Still makes me want to go back to it and claim that once in a lifetime good hit on this slot...
It "owes" me bigtime... :rolleyes:

Does the original, 'original' still exist anywhere tho please?

You know the one which span really nice, smoothly and no jerking and you didn't know the 3rd scatter was coming as the se didn't make the 'ding' before it actually landed lol.

You know the one that doesn't have that 'BIG WIN' nonsense on a 10x win :p

That was the first slot I played way back in 2002 and most deposits back then were that slot alone :cool:

Yes, Grosvenor, Sky and 888 I believe. The one with the pink/purple background and the fast spins you mean?

Played C Plus quite a bit, have run up to the top level at 3 sites, they remember this so you don't lose level when you return. By the way run up to the top on min bet then change your bet once you're there.

Despite no auto lay function I like this slot on balance, I'd class it as middling for payouts, doesn't seem to rob you but nor can you expect anything huge. I've had 500 x total bet once and a couple of wins at 300 x total bet, nothing beyond that though it does like to throw in massive win potential across reels 1, 2, 4 and 5 leaving you to dream about what might have been had reel 3 been kinder.

The general play is actually pretty good on this and my criticism would all lie with the bonus rounds and those wonderful extra features my max level play has given me:-

Extra people/bonus picks - haven't had the full 7 yet, have had 6 picks once and 4 and 5 a few times. Extra picks is no indication of bonus success, can be just as rubbish as normal.

Last Spin Multiplier - gosh was I excited when I'd unlocked this and got it for the first time. After the 10th time and still no win to go with that big last spin multiplier the shine had gone. Overall I reckon this hits a win on last spin with this in place maybe 1 in 20 and of those most are rather small, had one biggie but nothing earth shattering.

Superspins - oh yeah, this is the one and the last thing you unlock and the descripti0on tells it all, superspins rich in stacked wilds and rewards. I have now had more than enough superspins to state clearly that this is a lie...not a little fuzzy with the truth...a downright lie. I've had as many as 12 superspins without a single win from them and often they don't even show a stacked wild, or even a single wild. Last night I finished my 9 regular spins with a payout of £86 and then went on to a further 10 superspins, all at 1x, my final bonus payout was £88.60.

Scatters/Bonus payouts - seeing the bonus come in doesn't get me excited like it might with something like Great Blue. I have had all 5 scatters once and the payout was rubbish, considering how rare it is I expected better, I think it was 100 x total bet.

General payouts - some are good but annoyingly small amounts get highlighted as if they are a result. Not the only slot that does this, the very worst is Jackpot Giant that likes to announce you've had a 5 of a kind win then you see that the payout is actually less than your bet. No slot should be less than total bet for any 5 reel win, it's just wrong.

Considering the above why do I still play C Plus? because you can win big, and do, in general play only my very biggest bonus win hasn't been matched by general play wins. If this slot had an autoplay I'd use it more.

£110 deposit spinning at 40p a pop. From nothing I got up to 279 beautiful desires of hathor's without triggering a single bonus round. Then bust. I new there was a reason that I avoided this game! :mad:

Last edited:
Got this hit on Sky a few weeks ago :)
Forgot to grab a screenshot until last minute, but the first 3 reels stacked wilds, then fourth reel had the big god symbol, the red symbol and a J, and I couldn't believe it when stacked wilds landed on the last reel as well.
Not bad considering I only went on cos had won £20 on the Sky Vegas giveaway.

Attachments

• Cleopatra Plus BW.jpg
    Cleopatra Plus BW.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 134

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back