(Cleopatra 2) 5 Symbol Trigger!!!! ***MUST SEE***

kou187

Meister Member
MM
Please let me know if you guys have seen this before because i haven't. It came out of no were hence why i didnt capture the trigger drop in. I expected it to pay a lot more than it did but still a nice hit. Let me what you guys think. Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats. Yes I've seen this. They do happen on several IGT, not just on 5 scatter triggers, but they are RARE!

This is what is great about IGT slots, the creeping multipliers that retrigger. That's a lot of retriggers you got for Cleopatra.

These caps are from the best one I've had on an IGT slot, not on Cleopatra but on Bitten.

It retriggered three times, adding ten free spins each time, so the multiplier crept up to 40x
Most of the hits were minor, but the best ones were a 4 scatters on the 26x multiplier and a scatter/wild on the 39th spin.

Ended up paying 327 pounds. (I was staking either 26 pence or 39 pence, playing 13 lines).

ps. The screencaps are rubbish as the video I took cuts off half of the multiplier/bonus figures at the bottom,
I used a video capture that you have to set the window manually and I was a bit too excited to be accurate :)
but you can get the gist. Also I've editted my name off the top of the caps, as BetVictor likes to stick your name on the slot for some reason.

bitt1b.jpg
bitt2b.jpg
bitt3b.jpg

That's funny i had never heard of the slot you played until now. Will have to give that slot a go sometime. But yeah the feature on Cleopatra is quite rare to get a retrigger or even two. I have had the max spins in the feature a couple of times and i end up getting 250 - 500 quid usually of a tiny stake like 20p to 60p stake. I love this slot its one of my favorites and look forward to making more vids on this slot for my YouTube channel. Thanks for the reply :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back