Cirrus Casino trouble

crainjd

Dormant account
I know they are not on your good list but your main problem revolved around them paying large sums, so I thought I would be ok.

I got a bonus from them, ran it up to $2450 (about 8 weeks ago). After deducting my $600 sticky, I should $1850 coming to me. Well after multiple attempts ( 3 emails with documents they requested), 15 times contacting customer support, still no money.

The 1st time they said they didn't have my paperwork, so I sent it to them twice more, then they claimed they had it and it would take 7-10 business days. Nothing. 2 weeks later they said it was approved, that I just had to wait 48 hours (that was Aug 2nd). I went on vacation, came back to no money. Now they are saying, end of the week. They are just yanking my chain it seems.

Any ideas?
 

scrollock

Senior Member
crainjd said:
I know they are not on your good list but your main problem revolved around them paying large sums, so I thought I would be ok.

I got a bonus from them, ran it up to $2450 (about 8 weeks ago). After deducting my $600 sticky, I should $1850 coming to me. Well after multiple attempts ( 3 emails with documents they requested), 15 times contacting customer support, still no money.

The 1st time they said they didn't have my paperwork, so I sent it to them twice more, then they claimed they had it and it would take 7-10 business days. Nothing. 2 weeks later they said it was approved, that I just had to wait 48 hours (that was Aug 2nd). I went on vacation, came back to no money. Now they are saying, end of the week. They are just yanking my chain it seems.

Any ideas?
yes they are, i'm still surprised by the amout of people who play here despite the knowing the warnings. it seems to me, that many people see the mouth watering bonuses and then instantly become blind to all the bad stuff that is posted about the group and seize upon certain things to convince themselves that they will be all right.

the common ones seem to be are.

well they arn't on CM's rogue list, they are just merely not recomended

The only issue with the casino is the weekly payout limit, thats why they are not recommended.

The fact is they are NOT RECOMMENDED, regardless of what the reason is, if you know this from reading the site, then you really shouldn't be coming back here to complain.

to be frankly honest i am starting to get really pee'd off with all these posts about cirrus, virtual et al. people know what they are like from reading posts on this site, CM does not recommend them in any way, but yet because CM has yet to give them all an outright rogueing, people then lose all their senses when they fail to realise that these too good to be true bonuses that this group offers are exactly that. they get stung then run back here when they dont get paid and use CM as some kind of insurance scheme.
 

crainjd

Dormant account
no reason to get all pissed off scrollock. I am not using this is an "insurance policy", just asking for help. If there is no help to be given, then I will try and sort it out myself.
 

scrollock

Senior Member
crainjd said:
no reason to get all pissed off scrollock. I am not using this is an "insurance policy", just asking for help. If there is no help to be given, then I will try and sort it out myself.
I didnt mean to be to harsh on you, and i'm sure people here will try and help you out.

I'm just amazed at the amout of people who ignore the warnings because they are tempted by the juicy bonuses who then come back here help.

If you play with fire expect to get burnt.

You should get your money in the end, but your going to have to work for it, i wish you the best of luck in this.
 

Pinababy69

RIP Lisa
One piece of advice would be to not lose your cool with them. If they have said you will get paid, and you have that in writing, you will probably eventually get paid. I think we all learned a lesson from that Danish poster a couple of weeks ago, and his experience with Cirrus. He pitched a fit and ended up losing out.
 

scrollock

Senior Member
Pinababy69 said:
One piece of advice would be to not lose your cool with them. If they have said you will get paid, and you have that in writing, you will probably eventually get paid. I think we all learned a lesson from that Danish poster a couple of weeks ago, and his experience with Cirrus. He pitched a fit and ended up losing out.
and IIRC correctly we also learnt that if you take your complaint to a public forum then your winnings would be void aswell, so the OP may have already lost his money.
 

Pinababy69

RIP Lisa
True enough Scrollrock, I had forgotten that part of it. I'm with you as far as people even depositing at a place like Cirrus. Why not stick to Inetbet, SciFi, Breakaway, even Shark if you feel the urge to play RTG? I don't understand it either.
 

bpb

Banned User - repeated violations of rule 1.14 (tr
PABnonaccred
PABnorogue
Pinababy69 said:
True enough Scrollrock, I had forgotten that part of it. I'm with you as far as people even depositing at a place like Cirrus. Why not stick to Inetbet, SciFi, Breakaway, even Shark if you feel the urge to play RTG? I don't understand it either.
The only reason is to take advantage of bonuses. When bonuses aren't an issue, there is no reason to not use Bodog. They comp generously and they aren't going anywhere any time soon. I realize that InetBet has a stellar reputation, but they are a stand alone casino and they do require faxback forms. Bodog also has a poker room and sportsbook, fast withdrawals(like iNetBet), and no ID crap.

RTG is still my favorite software provider, with Microgaming being a close 2nd.
 

Pinababy69

RIP Lisa
When bonuses aren't an issue, there is no reason to not use Bodog.
Wow, shows you how much I know. I had no idea that Bodog was RTG. Thanks for the info, next time I feel the urge....I will give them a try. :)
 

crainjd

Dormant account
Here's an update:

They paid me last night after the casino manager (Christine) saw my PM from a few days ago, although she apparently ignored my 2 emails from the past 2 weeks and of course the support people there claim I couldn't call her even though her reply to my PM says, next time this happens, call me, but doesn't leave a number of course.

Anyways, I learned my lesson, thanks guys.
 

kavaman

Experienced Member
PABnononaccred3
PABnononaccred3
MM
nex time

Yeah Next Time this happens. I somehow get the impression this is happening alot to many people ;)

-kavaman
 

Pinababy69

RIP Lisa
So glad you received your money Crainjd, I had a feeling you would, just wasn't sure when. :thumbsup:
 

adamruns

Dormant account
Christine if you read this please process my cashouts or contact me.

Before I deposited in July you said that it would be $2000 a week not $2000 a month like it has been at this point. I also do not see how it is fair that if I were to reverse my next cashout that I would be paid $2000 the next day because I would be bumped to the top of the payout list.

I should be paid $2000 a week till I am paid in full regardless of how much I continue to play.
 
Top