Cirrus Casino complaint - fraudulent claim

DisabledJarhead

Banned User
Hi everyone, I was informed that this was the site to go to to warn players about bad apples. Well I suggest that no one EVER plays at Cirrus Casino, and RTG casino. I joined this site just recently and used all correct information. They were offering a free chip bonus so I took advantage of it. Now in order to recieve this free chip bonus you had to be a new signup. That I was until I hit a jackpot. Then I wasnt according to them. There was a required playthrew of around 2,700 dollars which took forever to playthrew but eventaully I did. Now when I had $400 after I played threw the playthrew I went to talk to live help and asked if I could now withdraw. The lady there said just process the withdraw and you'll be good to go. Well i went back and stuck 25 dollars in a quarter maching and boom hit 5000 quarters. I was so excited and granted if I could of jumped I would of, but I cant because I am disabled. I was so happy I called everyone of my friends and told them about my experience. Well I go to withdraw the $1,500 and asked for a bank Draft. I sent support an e-mail asking for it to be sent priority mail with a signiture upon delivery. Well the next day after I requested the withdraw I went to talk to live help to see if everything went threw okay. Sure enough I start getting the run around. They start telling me that I am not eliagable to get my money. That I have broke the rules, that I have an account there allready. Now if that was the case the first lady I talked to when I had 400 would of told me this and If I did have a account there before I would not have been eligable to recieve the free chip bonus. I have no reason to lie and I never had an account at Cirrus before. Its theres against mine, but I have a few things going for me like, the first lady told me everythings okay to process the withdraw, that if i did have an account there before I wouldnt have been eligable for the bonus. Anywayz, from there they canceled my withdraw and deleted my account. I made screen shots of everything and copied all the chat's I had.

How do I go about getting my money? Can anyone help me out here?

Shawn

P.S. Do NOT play at Cirrus Casino!!!
 

tantalos

Experienced Member
Hmmm.....

A very strange case indeed...

To be honest, I have read many complains concerning the Cirrus Casino. After reading most of the threads concerning this casino, I have come to the conclusion that Cirrus is not much of a thief - but you will definitely have a hard time cashing out any winnings, especially when a bonus wagering requirement came with your first deposit. They have quite a few t&c's, esp. in small letters, and you have to make sure you comply with them all before being eligible for a withdrawal.

Now, in your case , it's a good thing you kept screenshots of everything ( seems that you had similar experience in the past - or else why keeping screenshots? ). I seriously believe that if you actually have a point here you'll get your money. CasinoMeister does his best to help people in such cases - but PROVIDED that Cirrus is the one to blame and not you.

I'm stating that because I happened to have a look at the "Bad Players" section of this website, and came across the fake "Royal Flush at Carribean Stud" picture. As it is not difficult for someone to copy/paste and come up with a simple "I-hit-the-jackpot" picture, stories like the one of yours always have to be closely and carefully examined.

Go ahead and Pitch a Bitch here at CasinoMeister, if you think you're right. Send CasinoMeister any relevant pictures or documents, that's why he's here for. Good Luck.
 

ergopro

Experienced Member
I think that Cirrus has 100$ max cashout on free chips and progressives cannot be played with free money...playing them will forfeit your winnings...
 

thelawnet

Dormant account
just to clarify re Bryan's reply, these guy's aren't rogued, merely 'not recommended'.

It's generally a bad idea to say they are the worst casino ever, as although they possibly are, until you have been paid it's inadvisable to piss off a crappy casino.
 

slotchik

Dormant account
You won't get paid because of the max $100 withdrawel on a free chip, regardless of whether you already had an account...

NEW ACCOUNT & EXISTING PLAYER NO-DEPOSIT FREE BONUS RULES:

You may only take advantage of one new account no-deposit free bonus per: account, household, computer or person.

If you happen to redeem another new account free money bonus, you can play with it but you will not be entitled to any winnings on this money.

If you have previously taken advantage of any no-deposit free bonus you will not be eligible for any successive no-deposit free bonuses until and unless you have made a real money deposit within the specified time.

Loyalty comps cannot be accumulated on Free Chips.

The maximum cash-out on any new account free money bonus amount is $100.00.

Any winnings made off of the new account free money bonus will only be sent by Neteller or FirePay.

To cash out winnings, you must provide clean copies of a Government Issued Picture ID with your address on it.

We require you to have wagered a minimum of 20 (twenty) times the amount of the free money bonus before cashing out a minimum of $10 and a maximum of $100. Any win in excess of the $100 will be removed from your account upon approval of the cash-out.

In the event of Free chip other than the new account Free Chip, the max. cashout is the amount of the free chip itself.

If you make a deposit of $50 or more before wagering with the free money, following rules may apply:
- You must play the free bonus 20 times before cashing out.
- The free bonus becomes part of the deposit match bonus and is subject to its rules.

Wagers on Progressives are prohibited when playing with Free Chip. If a player plays progressives with our free chip offer, any winnings generated will be forfeited.


THis is why you need to read the T&C's before downloading ANY casino..
 

DisabledJarhead

Banned User
Threat

Wow, I personally sent an e-mail to Cirrus Casino expaining to them the situation on hand and what I have found out threw research. According to him they been in buisness 11 years. This guy I think his name was Andre personally threaten me over the phone. He said hes in Costa Rica and I am in American. Further said that I know where he is and he knows where I live and threaten to send people here to take care of it. A threat indeed. With his tone of voice he sounded like he was threatening my life. Like hes a big time gangster or mobster or something. This is uncalled for and very upsetting.

They called once this morning and continued on with me about this whole thing, and I told them they were in the wrong and told them to reply to my e-mails I do not want to talk over the phone. Then the owner or boss called me "Andre" and I asked nicely to answer my e-mail and not to call me house a I do not want to tlk over the phone. I hung up after that. Then he called me right back with this threat saying he knows where I live and will send people here if he has to. I am kinda scared now and feel that my life and family is threaten. Should I call the police? What should I do. Get them on recording threatening me? I dunno. I could really use some help as what is going on here is not right. Apparently they think since there from Costa Rica that our laws don't apply to them.

Pleae Help Me,
Shawn

P.S. I do have his name on caller ID and the phone number in which he called from.
 
Last edited:

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
First of all, treat this as a very serious matter. Contact your local law enforcement agency and tell them you have been threatened over the phone by an online casino based in Costa Rica. You should probably contact the FBI as well. Give them the URL and any phone numbers you may have. Then contact Real Time Gaming (their software provider) which is based in Atlanta Georgia (404) 459 4263 and tell them what happened. Ask to speak with RTG's CEO Michael McMain or email him at Mike@realtimegaming.com.

You also should fill out a complaint at Montana overseas (their licensing corp.) and explain to them what has happened as well.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.


Their casino manager is a member of this forum. I would be interested in what she has to say about this. http://www.casinomeister.com/forums/members/cjcirrus.html
 

gmblpdam

Dormant account
Jarhead, I recieved threatening phone calls from BetRoyal, which I believe is all part of the same company. Quite the respectable operation they have over there in Costa Rica. Let me know how this works out for you, as I didn't take my situation as far as I should have. Good luck and watch out for some angry Ricans at your door.
 

scrollock

Senior Member
Casinomeister said:
brian you only have them as "not recommended" and not as rogues on your evil list.

i think the fact that they are merely just "not recommended" is encouraging some people to play there, because i think some people are taking the attitude that although they are slow to pay and will mess you about, but if you stick at you will get your money in the end, and that its worth it in the end because having a $1000+ balance in cirrus with a bonus is better than having that money stuck in the bank for the same amout of time.

personally i think you shouldnt bother sorting out any more complaints with this group, despite the fact that you are able to get things sorted out for people with christine. because theres just too many people who are having problems with this group who suddenly "find" this site when there are having problems in getting paid.

its clear from past complaints that many of these people are aware of this site and are aware of the many problems with this group but still go ahead and deposit because of the attitude i highlighted above because they are only "not recommended" rather than rogued.

fact is while your willing continue sorting out problems with this group, then people are going to continue depositing with them and then come screaming to you sort it out when they dont get paid.
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
scrollock said:
brian you only have them as "not recommended" and not as rogues on your evil list.

i think the fact that they are merely just "not recommended" is encouraging some people to play there, because i think some people are taking the attitude that although they are slow to pay and will mess you about, but if you stick at you will get your money in the end, and that its worth it in the end because having a $1000+ balance in cirrus with a bonus is better than having that money stuck in the bank for the same amout of time.

personally i think you shouldnt bother sorting out any more complaints with this group, despite the fact that you are able to get things sorted out for people with christine. because theres just too many people who are having problems with this group who suddenly "find" this site when there are having problems in getting paid.

its clear from past complaints that many of these people are aware of this site and are aware of the many problems with this group but still go ahead and deposit because of the attitude i highlighted above because they are only "not recommended" rather than rogued.

fact is while your willing continue sorting out problems with this group, then people are going to continue depositing with them and then come screaming to you sort it out when they dont get paid.
So if I say "It's not recommended to stick a loaded gun up to your head and pull the trigger," people will still do this? Hmm. I guess you're right. :D

Me thinks you have a point.
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
scrollock said:
when people are referring to rouges and not recommended, the link they are using (including myself) is

http://www.casinomeister.com/rogue/index.html

this still shows cirrus as being not recommended
You need to refresh your browser. They are listed between "Casino Onliner" and "Destination Poker" - two other fine examples of casino ineptitude and funkiness.
 

scrollock

Senior Member
Casinomeister said:
You need to refresh your browser. They are listed between "Casino Onliner" and "Destination Poker" - two other fine examples of casino ineptitude and funkiness.
apologies bryan, have refreshed the page and now see them in their rightful place.
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
DisabledJarhead said:
Wow, I personally sent an e-mail to Cirrus Casino expaining to them the situation on hand and what I have found out threw research. According to him they been in buisness 11 years. This guy I think his name was Andre personally threaten me over the phone. He said hes in Costa Rica and I am in American. Further said that I know where he is and he knows where I live and threaten to send people here to take care of it. A threat indeed. With his tone of voice he sounded like he was threatening my life. Like hes a big time gangster or mobster or something. This is uncalled for and very upsetting.

They called once this morning and continued on with me about this whole thing, and I told them they were in the wrong and told them to reply to my e-mails I do not want to talk over the phone. Then the owner or boss called me "Andre" and I asked nicely to answer my e-mail and not to call me house a I do not want to tlk over the phone. I hung up after that. Then he called me right back with this threat saying he knows where I live and will send people here if he has to. I am kinda scared now and feel that my life and family is threaten. Should I call the police? What should I do. Get them on recording threatening me? I dunno. I could really use some help as what is going on here is not right. Apparently they think since there from Costa Rica that our laws don't apply to them.

Pleae Help Me,
Shawn

P.S. I do have his name on caller ID and the phone number in which he called from.
Cirrus just contacted me with information that you have six accounts with them. What's up with that?

Player fraud is punishable by a permanent ban. I need some answers ASAP.
 

caruso

Banned User - repetitive violations of 1.6 - troll
At the risk of stepping into rare casino-apologist mode, I did wonder at all this being taken at face value...the emphasis on the apparent physical disability was pretty tacky and set off a red light in my head, then the extraordinary death-threat claim...even a barrel-bottom RTG would think twice before such irresponsible and business-jeopardising actions.

The poster may be disabled, he may have been life-threatened and he may now be victim of a falacious fraud claim by the casino - in which case I apologise. However, he may also be yanking everyone's chains.

I hope you will post reasonable details of the evidence the casino submits as proof of the accusation, Bryan.
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
caruso said:
At the risk of stepping into rare casino-apologist mode, I did wonder at all this being taken at face value...the emphasis on the apparent physical disability was pretty tacky and set off a red light in my head, then the extraordinary death-threat claim...even a barrel-bottom RTG would think twice before such irresponsible and business-jeopardising actions.

The poster may be disabled, he may have been life-threatened and he may now be victim of a falacious fraud claim by the casino - in which case I apologise. However, he may also be yanking everyone's chains.

I hope you will post reasonable details of the evidence the casino submits as proof of the accusation, Bryan.
I take everything with a grain of salt. But the recent roguing of Cirrus was not depended on this instance alone. I'm pretty much just plain fed up.

Nevertheless, Cirrus provided me with info on six accounts "DisabledJarhead" is one of them. The other five are different usernames - two are similar. And there are three differing personal names used with these accounts. One man - two women. And each account has the exact same street address (it's a residential address). And two of the accounts were signed up via the same affiliate link.

DisabledJarhead denies having any other accounts at Cirrus casino. But according to some of the emails he has written to the casino, he messed up and answered one of them with a different first name (he uses two first names).

Now I'm doing my due diligence by doing Google searches on these names, and I'm finding references that seem to connect these. So in short, I'm leaning toward believing the casino that this is a fraudulent player.

If so, should I believe the threatening phone call thing. Well, I don't put it past the casino in doing so. Just recently, there seems to be a rash of threats stemming out of the Bet Royal, Virtual Casino, Cirrus Casino offices. Not all of it makes it to the message boards.

This is why I told this player to make an official complaint via his local law enforcement and contact RTG. But if he is BSing about his account information - then what the hell?

Personally, I hate this shit. And I want DisabledJarhead to come in here and explain exactly what is up.
 

thelawnet

Dormant account
caruso said:
At the risk of stepping into rare casino-apologist mode, I did wonder at all this being taken at face value...the emphasis on the apparent physical disability was pretty tacky and set off a red light in my head, then the extraordinary death-threat claim...even a barrel-bottom RTG would think twice before such irresponsible and business-jeopardising actions.

The poster may be disabled, he may have been life-threatened and he may now be victim of a falacious fraud claim by the casino - in which case I apologise. However, he may also be yanking everyone's chains.

I hope you will post reasonable details of the evidence the casino submits as proof of the accusation, Bryan.
and in any case he never would have been paid $1500, because all of these rtg casinos with no deposit promos have maximum cashouts. Always have......

So the most he's out, even if he's not a fraud is $50.
 
Top