Hi all,

It is time for the multiplier of those prizes to be revealed! :cheerleader:
Yes! I made a withdrawal!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Winners, are you ready?

Prize
jonmincher 30 x 14 = 420 :clap:
Jasminebed 20 x 14 = 280 :clap:
dave1888 10 x 14 = 140 :clap:

My withdrawal from Gamming Club should hit my neteller account by Tuesday, when you know I will be in Malta, so I probably won’t be able to make the payments before I get back on Wednesday 27th. It is just a few more days :)

Wow thanks nikan I'd have been happy with anything I'll spend it wisely!

Thanks again!

Dave

^^ Seconded, very good of you indeed ^^

Already told lil one's were off to seaside in the summer and 'stashed' the winnings :)

Very generous and thank you once more :thumbsup:

Right that's it Jon, getting sick of you winning things left right and centre, next story I hear of you being lavished with money and I will imprint my boot into the monitor!

Now, just pm me your paypal address and I'll forward you my month's wages......oh shit, even I'm doing it :what:

Lmao :lolup::lolup: Very good

Paypal: Jonmi***** second thoughts won't be greedy! :oops:

The scariest part of this amazing run of 'never to be seen again' luck is that I know the 5 minutes BUST spell is right around the corner....

No way am I complaining for a nano second but I have a feeling my next DOA wild line maybe sometime in 2020!

Actually feeling genuinely guilty, so much so that I ain't entering any more promos on here until the dust has long settled.

Nates video helps, Cheers Matey :thumbsup:

Lmao :lolup::lolup: Very good

Paypal: Jonmi***** second thoughts won't be greedy! :oops:

The scariest part of this amazing run of 'never to be seen again' luck is that I know the 5 minutes BUST spell is right around the corner....

No way am I complaining for a nano second but I have a feeling my next DOA wild line maybe sometime in 2020!

Actually feeling genuinely guilty, so much so that I ain't entering any more promos on here until the dust has long settled.

Nates video helps, Cheers Matey :thumbsup:

Dude I'm only joshing, don't stop entering stuff! You deserved these prizes the last few days and you're one of the nicest fellas around :thumbsup:

Can't really complain myself, made a reasonable withdrawal yesterday so I'm a happy camper. Had I been I a bad mood I might not be so nice haha:thumbsup:

Dude I'm only joshing, don't stop entering stuff! You deserved these prizes the last few days and you're one of the nicest fellas around :thumbsup:

Can't really complain myself, made a reasonable withdrawal yesterday so I'm a happy camper. Had I been I a bad mood I might not be so nice haha:thumbsup:

I know your joking bud, you do realise you have to get used to my over tired SOH and over tired posts as well as my normal SOH/posts.

Hang on a minute, aren't they the same thing Jon :what:

Ps: Won't argue with the blue bit ;P Cheers Matey :thumbsup:

I know your joking bud, you do realise you have to get used to my over tired SOH and over tired posts as well as my normal SOH/posts.

Hang on a minute, aren't they the same thing Jon :what:

Ps: Won't argue with the blue bit ;P Cheers Matey :thumbsup:

It's ok, I can differentiate between your moods and am partial to 'being a sarcy git' myself, that's why we love you. As McGameboy says, 'Jonmoancher' :)

However, I'd like to crown you as :

JonWincher

Over and out

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back