Chopley Achievement Please??

Cleveland

Meister Member
I just made it through Chopley's wild rockets video. I feel an achievement
is in order. Not sure which is more sad: The fact that he made a hour and a half long video showing slot play or the fact that I enjoyed watching it
. Part of me feels a little dirty for liking it so much. Gamblers anonymous anyone?

Tirilej

Still a Lady
CAG
MM
Since you still havn't got the "normal" ones back, I also think you should get something special:p

Cleveland

Meister Member

LaHutti

Sr. ÜberUnter Ass. Man.
PABaccred
PABnonaccred
webby
haha, I know what you mean. I watch Chopley's videos too, and rather like them....it's almost like a "free ride" isn't it ?
Sad Sad Sad...lol

Brooklyn

Dormant account
Me too.

Super super super good stuff he's got going there.

:laugh:

I have to finish them up tonight if I get some time..

X-Raided

I'm Beetlejuice Baby!
PABinit
Love his videos. When he wins, I feel like I'm winning too.

LOL Wow! I like that there's other fans of Chopley's videos such as I.

I don't want him to lose, but when he does, I thoroughly enjoy his sayings, like
"after the royal ass-fu*king I just endured from c*nt spectacular, let's try
some paydirt" lol. Kind of reminds me of The Angry Video Game Nerd.

Chopley, thanks for the entertainment buddy!

P.S. I would pay to see Chopley review Top Game software. LMAO!

ChopleyIOM

Hearthstone Addict
webby
Thanks for all the comments guys, they are very much appreciated :)

As long as folks enjoy watching the videos I'll carry on making them. I enjoy the videoing and editing process, (I was an Online VT Editor before I moved into IT), and since I'll be playing the slots anyway, it seems like an obvious progression to 'produce' something from the sessions in the form of a video, even if I end up busting out.

I will try and cover a range of softwares over the next week sessions, (next video for the channel is already completed, a full session at Jackpot Party, another 90+ minute affair :eek2:), although I'm not too sure about Top Game, aren't they all rogues?

just play

closed account
I must have missed all the threads with his videos.

I found them today. I watched the RTG one today, mainly because that's all I can play. Most of my slot play is on t-rex, I was very suprised to see how shitty that slot paid for you. At the beginning you said you were going to play 5 slots, I was saying to myself...please please please play t-rex, then you bombed out on it. :(

That is literally the only slot I have good luck on, but again, it can bomb out like that.

Have you ever done a 3Dice video?

And I HAVE to say your voice is very sexy. :oops:

Brooklyn

Dormant account
And I HAVE to say your voice is very sexy.

:lolup: :laugh:

Just play, I think I love you.

I would love love love love to see a 3dice video! :D

ChopleyIOM

Hearthstone Addict
webby
There are quite a few 3Dice videos on the channel already, from several months back.

Just do a search for '3Dice' and all will be revealed :) (3Dice doesn't find every 3Dice video though as I didn't tag all the videos properly, but they're all there in the channel history.)

3dice.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Nifty29

Dormant account
I must have missed all the threads with his videos.

I found them today. I watched the RTG one today, mainly because that's all I can play. Most of my slot play is on t-rex, I was very suprised to see how shitty that slot paid for you. At the beginning you said you were going to play 5 slots, I was saying to myself...please please please play t-rex, then you bombed out on it. :(

That is literally the only slot I have good luck on, but again, it can bomb out like that.

Have you ever done a 3Dice video?
And I HAVE to say your voice is very sexy. :oops:
Caution me ol' Chopley Turnip!

She says this to all the guys!

"Whoa here she comes.....watch out boy, she'll chew you uuup.....whoa here she comes....she's a maaan eater...."

:D

You do have a sexy voice tho...not enough to make me cross to the Dark Side...but nice nonetheless :p

Seventh777

RIP Roy
Caution me ol' Chopley Turnip!

She says this to all the guys!

"Whoa here she comes.....watch out boy, she'll chew you uuup.....whoa here she comes....she's a maaan eater...."

:D

You do have a sexy voice tho...not enough to make me cross to the Dark Side...but nice nonetheless :p
You worry me sometimes, you really do :eek2:.

P.S.

I have to admit that I to - enjoy Choppy`s vids ;).