Choice Poker Virus

pokeraddict

Webmaster
This may be just on me since I have been so vocal about the Choice scam but I got backdoored and hacker started downloading stuff before i disconnect the net. The original backdoor virus was downloaded on a pageload from choicepoker.com. I was not running my antivirus but when I rebooted I retraced my step and this virus tries to install itself every time I reload or visit choice. If you have ever been to their website check your system out. Below is what I posted at the zoo.

Well I have heard from the APtour skin of Choice and through the grapevine that the old people in Choice were booted and new mgt is fixing it up for a reopening. I noticed pokerpulse had booted them so I was going to check it out.

A month ago I got a nasty virus on my computer. I had to start all over. Today I got the same virus. This was that same exact virus with the oldest date on the computer before. It is a backdoor. Here is the link mcafee gives to explain it.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I was not running Mcafee when I visited the website the first time tonight. After my computer was taken over I ran it and went back on my trail of the minutes before then attack until I found it. As soon as I enter their website I get the warning from Mcafee, if i revisit or reload same message instantly when page loads.

This is just to warn all to check for this virus and avoid the website. I emailed Dobrosoft to alert them.

I know this is not the first time someone has mentioned Choice sending viruses. I cannot find them in all the Choice issues in the archives. Maybe it is only my IP? I made waves with them over a few bucks they owe me and
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
I posted here a month ago. Maybe it is aimed just at me or a few enemies, maybe we all have it that ever visited?

Check your system out there are free online scans everywhere.

You need to download a patch for IE. It is also a good idea to use an alternative browser such as Mozilla Firefox.

After a couple of emails back and forth with with Dobrosoft, the licensee of Choice Poker they have found the issue and hopefully get it corrected soon.

Hi John,

You are correct. I went to the Choice Poker website and my virus detector (I
use McAfee too) immediately picked up a Trojan:

Exploit-MhtRedir.gen

I suppose this is what you are referring to.

This is not our software. When you first contacted me I thought you were
referring to a problem with our program.

I will inform the new owners of ChoicePoker about this problem and make sure
it is resolved immediately.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention,

Matthew Dobrosevic
DobroSoft.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back