Resolved Cherry Red slow withdrawal approval - again

So here we go again. Another withdrawal - small this time (ony $400). But it's been sitting there pending since Wednesday. And I can't even play there if I wanted to right now, because they won't let you deposit without cancelling the withdrawal and starting the clock over. Like that's going to happen!

I have to ask. Knowing they are having delays on payment times (see your earlier posts), why the hell did you deposit and play again? You must of known this was going to happen.

Not to act all snotty about that reply, but maybe I like to deposit because I win there? lol Just because they pay slow, I can handle that especially when waiting for the winnings I've recieved.

It's also not like we here in the US have many options. And when you don't have options for ewallets, it makes it even tougher. I haven't been able to get any of the English Harbour sites to download. Jackpot Capital screwed up my credit card, so I won't play there. Etc., etc., etc.

That's fine but why keep complaining then ? Not being snarky but you already know they take a while to flush out the withdraw so why get worked up about it every time then .

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back