Cheltenham Thursday 12th March 2020 -Tips & Bets

Everyones skint after today.......
I don't think many of the bookies went broke today!

Check your Paddy Power for a free £5 sports bet.

My tomorrows punts.

Lucky 31 (x62) Each Way

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds, 4 Places
BEST ODDS

E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds, 7 Places
BEST ODDS

E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds, 3 Places
BEST ODDS

E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds, 5 Places
BEST ODDS

BEST ODDS

Think the racing is real hard Thursday.

Do i go for Frodon since i back it every race. Take a chance on the old horse Faugheen in first race. Will Paisley Park get beat.

Up over 2 days because of 1 horse a day i singled. Don't even think i will bother with lucky 15 tomorrow. In fact think i might just use the £5 free bet in Coral and £20 free bet in WH and leave it at that. Between work and feeling like shit i just can't actually be bothered this year.

Think the racing is real hard Thursday.

Do i go for Frodon since i back it every race. Take a chance on the old horse Faugheen in first race. Will Paisley Park get beat.

Up over 2 days because of 1 horse a day i singled. Don't even think i will bother with lucky 15 tomorrow. In fact think i might just use the £5 free bet in Coral and £20 free bet in WH and leave it at that. Between work and feeling like shit i just can't actually be bothered this year.
I am loving it and between what I started the week with plus free bets and the occassional slot spins in PP and Ladbrokes I have not deposited this week.

I wonder why your so fond of Paisley Park? :p

I am loving it and between what I started the week with plus free bets and the occassional slot spins in PP and Ladbrokes I have not deposited this week.

I wonder why your so fond of Paisley Park? :p

Yeah jUSt wish i never felt so tired or would be taking more interest. Like you i have not had too really deposit. Had a £5 free bet for 3 out of 4 days at Coral. Had a £20 free bet for two days at WH. free spins and Bonus Drop etc. have added a few quid to balance.

With the 1 main bet both days winning it put in profit both days. Also fact all 5 english matches and champions league last night had at least a goal in first half and over 1.5 in 90 minutes gave two winning bets means balance is staying up. Apart from the few quid i keep spending on slots.

Believe me I don't like Paisley Park because of the name as Paisley is one place you wouldn't want to visit lol.

Tomorrows racing just nothing stands out. Reckon might just stick the £20 free bet on Faugheen and the £5 on Frodon for sentimental value. Either that or might just go feck it and stick the £20 bet on Paisley Park and taking the £14 cash if it wins.

Yeah jUSt wish i never felt so tired or would be taking more interest. Like you i have not had too really deposit. Had a £5 free bet for 3 out of 4 days at Coral. Had a £20 free bet for two days at WH. free spins and Bonus Drop etc. have added a few quid to balance.

With the 1 main bet both days winning it put in profit both days. Also fact all 5 english matches and champions league last night had at least a goal in first half and over 1.5 in 90 minutes gave two winning bets means balance is staying up. Apart from the few quid i keep spending on slots.

Believe me I don't like Paisley Park because of the name as Paisley is one place you wouldn't want to visit lol.

Tomorrows racing just nothing stands out. Reckon might just stick the £20 free bet on Faugheen and the £5 on Frodon for sentimental value. Either that or might just go feck it and stick the £20 bet on Paisley Park and taking the £14 cash if it wins.
Good luck with your choices mate.
I presumed that Paisley was a posh area. Is it the modern Gorbals? :eek:

Good luck with your choices mate.
I presumed that Paisley was a posh area. Is it the modern Gorbals? :eek:

Suppose it has good bits but not the greatest of places.

But guess it would be a cheap place to buy a house :laugh:

Then again i probably stay in one of the worst areas in Glasgow so shouldn't slag Paisley off.:eek2:

Can the racing get any better than the first race? What a race. Backed Samcro and thought it had been done on the line but what a race all three of the horses ran.

Best of luck Colin, been a pretty good Cheltenham for me.
Cheers and good luck with the rest of yours.
This is my other bet which includes the last two at Cheltenham alongside my bet for this evening in Ireland. Corri Lindo has just romped it :)

Lucky 15 (x30) Each Way

W
2. Corri Lindo 8/1

13th Mar FAKENHAM 15:55 HANDICAP HURDLE 2m 4f 1y - Each Way
15:55 13 March 2020

BEST ODDS

BEST ODDS

E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds, 6 Places
BEST ODDS

E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds, 3 PlacesRule 4: 5p Deduction
BEST ODDS

This evening
Lucky 15 (x30) Each Way

BEST ODDS

E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds, 3 PlacesRule 4: 25p Deduction
BEST ODDS

E/W Terms: 1/4 Odds, 3 Places
BEST ODDS

E/W Terms: 1/4 Odds, 3 Places
BEST ODDS

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back