Cheltenham 2020 Bets

Whichever one rides a winner for me.......
Hayley Turner is a bit of ok, though my opinion on her took a nosedive when i heard that she had been having an affair with Jamie Spencer and destroyed his marriage as I always thought his wive was a really nice woman.
I recall the Hayley thing but we can't condemn young adults for making mistakes and finding their way forever.
My crush has been for Rebecca Curtis.
And also that trainer who's trainer hubby killed himself a few years ago.

I recall the Hayley thing but we can't condemn young adults for making mistakes and finding their way forever.
My crush has been for Rebecca Curtis.
And also that trainer who's trainer hubby killed himself a few years ago.
Kayley Wollacott- I remember that it emerged she was having an affair with a jockey and that pushed her husband over the edge as he was already suffering from depression.

Bloody women again spoiling things.
There football is crap, apart from Patel and thatcher they are useless in government and I’ve never seen one female scaffolder offshore... where is the equal rights and diversity!..

Kayley Wollacott- I remember that it emerged she was having an affair with a jockey and that pushed her husband over the edge as he was already suffering from depression.
That's the story.
But again I can't condemn someone that is young and makes mistakes. She will have to live with that for the rest of her life :(

Ok.
Lets dumb down a little.
Most attractive female jocky?

Not the most famous but google Natalia Gemelova who I think rode on the all weather primarily, retired when up the duff I think. Pretty sure she featured on a charity female jockey calendar with Hayley et al too.

Not the most famous but google Natalia Gemelova who I think rode on the all weather primarily, retired when up the duff I think. Pretty sure she featured on a charity female jockey calendar with Hayley et al too.
I bet that miss Gemlover is doing very well for herself after retiring :)

Tomorrow 2 of my ante post bets run, imperial aura in the 4.50 that I took 14/1 for (now 7.1 favourite) and Captain Guiness in the 1.30, took 16's, now 14's.

I like No comment in the Ultima

In the 5.30 I think Carefully Selected is possibly the banker of the meeting (at odds against), and will also be doing a forecast with Lord Du Mesnil, which i think is clear second best in the race.

From the other Cheltenham threwd I've stuck with a few fancies and some not running for me today we have.....

13.30 Chantry House Win. Allart EW (Hills 7 places)
14.10 Notebook
14.50 Mister Malarkey, Who Dares Wins, Cepage All EW
15.30 Call me Lord, Silver Streak Both EW
16.10 Benie Des Deux
16.50 Espoir De Gueye, Galvin, Imperial Aura
17.30 Carefully Selected

1st 6 races ill do the placepot 36 permed lines

Hi All,

Pretty new to the forum but wanted to drop in with my thoughts. Be lucky guys:

1:30 - Shishkin
2:10 - Fakir D'Doudiries (EW)
2:50 - The Conditional (EW)
3:30 - Pentland Hills (EW)
4:10 - Benie De Dieux
4:50 - Imperial Aura (EW)
5:30 - Carefully Selected

Would be good to hear what everyone else is backing.

Charlie (McCann)

Drinks all round in the alls well if these come in

Hi All,

Pretty new to the forum but wanted to drop in with my thoughts. Be lucky guys:

1:30 - Shishkin
2:10 - Fakir D'Doudiries (EW)
2:50 - The Conditional (EW)
3:30 - Pentland Hills (EW)
4:10 - Benie De Dieux
4:50 - Imperial Aura (EW)
5:30 - Carefully Selected

Would be good to hear what everyone else is backing.

Charlie (McCann)
Good start mate

Thanks, the drift had me worried for a while. I wonder how far it would have won by if it wasn't hampered!

yes, couldnt believe how much the Racing TV team made of the runner up being unlucky when Shiskin had a horrible trip round, made a few mistakes, was nearly brought down and still managed to win.

Dam I have the painters in as the betting Was on for the last one of them said PUT THE KETTLE ON was gonna wack a tenner on it ffs

Sometimes you are better doing it that way..... not too many winners at Cheltenham win a hurdle race at Downpatrick but this one did, should have backed it myself because of the local connection.

Had £1 free bet so went for these double
The Conditional 13/2 WON
14:50 Ultima Handicap Chase
Cilaos Emery 7/1 AWATING
15:30 Champion Hurdle

59/1

cmonnnnnnnn cilaos !!
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well lucky15 was crap as i expected but it was done quick. Looking at the races more carefully should have took Shiskin and favourite in last. But was only few pound done quick at work..

But home from work and thought Honeysuckle was a great bet at 11/4 so singled that.

So one main bet of day wins happy enough with that. Have too study form and put bets on for tomorrow instead of rushing it at work lol. But i know i fancy a few tomorrow as already looked the other day and liked it more than todays.

I would never let him live it down! I remember Bryony winning and how emotional an occassion it was.
It's quite striking how things have changed over the years. Male Jockeys seem to struggle to break through due to weight issues and women are now proving themselves as equals.
When I was young I just thought that females enjoyed horse riding so much because it gave them stimulation while hidden in plain sight! :p
If ever a jockey won a race by pure horsemanship it was Rachel Blackmore on Honeysuckle. Hats off for a fantastic ride and what a move up the inside round the home turn.
All in all its been a great days racing so far, every race has been really competitive and no excuses for any horses that have been beaten.

If ever a jockey won a race by pure horsemanship it was Rachel Blackmore on Honeysuckle. Hats off for a fantastic ride and what a move up the inside round the home turn.
All in all its been a great days racing so far, every race has been really competitive and no excuses for any horses that have been beaten.
Yeah like i said yesterday she is a great jockey. Easily as good as any male jockey and great that she and Bryony get top rides from leading trainers.

Looked at next race and can't pick anything i fancy so just stick a couple quid of winnings on Espoire De Guye.

Put on a bet for tomorrow.

I actually like these compared to todays racing where Honeysuckle was only one i liked.

But because i like them means nothing:laugh:

11 Mar 2020 - 1:30 Cheltenham - Win
The Big Breakaway @ 8/1
11 Mar 2020 - 2:10 Cheltenham - Win
Minella Indo @ 3/1
11 Mar 2020 - 2:50 Cheltenham - Win
Dame De Compagnie @ 13/2
11 Mar 2020 - 3:30 Cheltenham - Win
Defi Du Seuil @ 11/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back