Chelsea's 7 match defeatsin 12 games

meokpa

Dormant account
Chelsea yesterday 7th Nov. 2015 lost an away match with Stoke City 1-0. The lone goal was scored by Marko Arnautovic in the second half of the game. This is the first time we are witnessing the Blues marking the worst record in an opening 12-match period in EPL. It should be recalled that the last time Chelsea had this type of dismal performance was in 1978/79 EPL season.

Very poor showing. Its unbelievable Mourinho hasnt been sacked yet. I think Chelsea wont make the top four such are their poor performances. Costa and Fabregas are underperforming and Terry is virtually non-existent.

It's like the Chelsea I grew up loving in the late 80's early 90's is back! For some reason I'm quite enjoying it! Will be interesting to see how mourinho turns this round, you're right though Costa and Fabregas need to be dropped, both are well out of form! I'd stick with Terry for now as he's the only leader we have at the moment.
Mourinho needs to cut out all the antics too...it's not helping! If he was gonna get sacked I think they'd have pulled the trigger by now

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back