Check out this promotion $$

lucky2win

Banned User - spammer
Joined
Sep 28, 2005
Location
seattle
Unbelievable promotion for all you blackjack, poker, slots, roulette, craps, video poker or any other online casino games.

7 Sultans will give you $500.00 to play with for 15 minutes, whatever you make during your 15 minutes over and above the $500.00 is yours to keep up to a maximum of $500.00. The site goes live on Monday 3rd October 2005 !! Im sharing this with all my friends.

I should have the promotional code on monday and will post it here
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
Joined
Jun 30, 1998
Location
Bierland
lucky2win said:
I should have the promotional code on monday and will post it here
Nope, I don't think so.

I hate it when people sign up and don't bother to read the friggin' rules.

"Spammers will be dragged out into the street and shot."
https://www.casinomeister.com/forums/help/forum-rules/

Consider yourself lying face down in the gutter.
 

caruso

Banned User - repetitive violations of 1.6 - troll
Joined
Jan 16, 2002
Location
England
lucky2win said:
7 Sultans will give you $500.00 to play with for 15 minutes...the site goes live on Monday 3rd October 2005 !! Im sharing this with all my friends.
You're a little behind - 7 Sultans went live about five yeas ago.
 

guesswest

Dormant Account
Joined
Sep 1, 2005
Location
Malta
Certainly understand why that was taken down, but I'm interested in what exactly they're going on about since 7 sultans has been around forever, and that bonus, well, would be the best bonus I've ever seen. Are you gonna let him/her post it in the appropriate place, or have they already been summarily executed? :)
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
Joined
Jun 30, 1998
Location
Bierland
guesswest said:
Certainly understand why that was taken down, but I'm interested in what exactly they're going on about since 7 sultans has been around forever, and that bonus, well, would be the best bonus I've ever seen. Are you gonna let him/her post it in the appropriate place, or have they already been summarily executed? :)
To quench your thirst for knowledge, this is the actual promotion:

For a limited time 7 Sultans Casino have setup a server to see how new players move around the games lobby of the Casino, but obviously we need the players to come in and not worry about purchasing or credit, so to over come this 7 Sultans will give them $500.00 to play with for 15 minutes, whatever the players makes during their 15 minutes over and above the $500.00 is theirs to keep up to a maximum of $500.00. The site goes live on Monday 3rd October 2005 !!

If you want to partake, feel free to sign up here:
https://www.casinomeister.com/accredited-casinos/

or sign up at one of the portals listed at the bottom of this page. Doesn't make a difference to me.

The section "Casino Promos and Ads" in the forum is specifically set up to allow webmasters to post ads at will. It's moderated though since I don't allow ads for casinos already listed here (like 7Sultans) or roguish operations.
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
Joined
Jun 30, 1998
Location
Bierland
I don't have all the information, so it would be up to you to query their support for further instructions. I've been pretty busy today :D
 

Bruce Hamilton

Dormant account
Joined
Jul 4, 2005
Location
USA
Casinomeister said:
For a limited time 7 Sultans Casino have setup a server to see how new players move around the games lobby of the Casino, but obviously we need the players to come in and not worry about purchasing or credit, so to over come this 7 Sultans will give them $500.00 to play with for 15 minutes, whatever the players makes during their 15 minutes over and above the $500.00 is theirs to keep up to a maximum of $500.00. The site goes live on Monday 3rd October 2005 !!
I find absolutely nothing on the 7 Sultans web site about it... If it's legit, you'd think it would be promoted in one way or another...
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
Joined
Jun 30, 1998
Location
Bierland
Bruce Hamilton said:
I find absolutely nothing on the 7 Sultans web site about it... If it's legit, you'd think it would be promoted in one way or another...
It's legit. This was sent out today by Fortune Affiliates to webmasters like me. The promotion is probably in the fetal stage, and everyone in South Africa has gone home for the weekend, so all you can do is hang tight until Monday. I'll probably have the rest of the information sometime Monday morning - I'll post it as soon as I get it. How's that? :D
 

slotchik

Dormant account
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Location
USA
and go through Bryan's link or banner too....Hold off on opening your account until you see Bryan's explanation.
 

guesswest

Dormant Account
Joined
Sep 1, 2005
Location
Malta
Casinomeister said:
It's legit. This was sent out today by Fortune Affiliates to webmasters like me. The promotion is probably in the fetal stage, and everyone in South Africa has gone home for the weekend, so all you can do is hang tight until Monday. I'll probably have the rest of the information sometime Monday morning - I'll post it as soon as I get it. How's that? :D

Is very good :thumbsup: Not 100% sure I don't already have a 7sultans account, vague memory... Anyways, whether I can claim it or not, has got to be the best promotion I've ever seen!
 

Bruce Hamilton

Dormant account
Joined
Jul 4, 2005
Location
USA
slotchik said:
Hold off on opening your account until you see Bryan's explanation.
I've already got an account with 7 Sultans, wouldn't be eligible anyway... But I'd be interested to see if anyone actually gets to cash out after their 15 minutes of fame.
 

Macgyver

Dormant account
PABnononaccred
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Location
North Carolina
Bruce Hamilton said:
I've already got an account with 7 Sultans, wouldn't be eligible anyway... But I'd be interested to see if anyone actually gets to cash out after their 15 minutes of fame.

Did I miss something, but where did it say that you had to be a new player in order to redeem the offer? I sure didn't see it in the blurb that Bryan posted ...

I'll definitely be looking for it on Monday ...
 

kheladi

Dormant account
Joined
May 30, 2005
Location
usa
It is only available to players that where sent out a e-mail by their marketing company
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
Joined
Jun 30, 1998
Location
Bierland
I believe it's live now if any one wants to try it. :D
 

Simmo!

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Joined
May 29, 2004
Location
England
elscrabinda said:
Do you have the promotional code for it Bryan? (or lucky2win?)

Test777 should do the trick. Its running at www.7sultans.com/freetime.asp

...let me know how this one goes - i have to say i received the email and as a webmaster thought it sounded a bit too good to be true. But then i'm a cynic....!
 

Macgyver

Dormant account
PABnononaccred
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Location
North Carolina
Well, I tried the above ^, but it didn't work for me. :(

Checked with their Live Chat, too, and they said that you have to have received the specific email in order to participate (like one poster already said here).

Oh well, worth a shot ... :thumbsup:
 

Simmo!

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Joined
May 29, 2004
Location
England
Macgyver said:
Well, I tried the above ^, but it didn't work for me. :(

Checked with their Live Chat, too, and they said that you have to have received the specific email in order to participate (like one poster already said here).

Oh well, worth a shot ... :thumbsup:

Ah right...i'll go read up on it and see what thats about then. Must say i didnt pay much attention as i dont tend to with bonus promos :)

Thinking about it, its quite clever. I think its probably based on the fact for every winner there'll be two losers, or even failing that a 1 on 1 still gives them very valuable feedback on who plays what.

Back in a tick...

EDIT: Hmm all i can find is an affiliate link they give us:

Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

You could try knocking off the btag bit and see if that works - or you can just clean me out :)
 
Last edited:

Bruce Hamilton

Dormant account
Joined
Jul 4, 2005
Location
USA
Found this little tidbit in the T/C relating to this little scheme... :eek: :eek2:
In the interest of avoiding any confusion related to the Free Minutes offer and the winnings transferred to the Real account, please be certain to read the following wagering obligations: Prior to withdrawing the Free Minutes winnings from the Real account, players are required to wager the Free Minutes winnings amount at least twenty (20) times.
You can read the thread I found it in
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. Nice try, Fortune Lounge! :puke:
 

fortunelounge

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 7, 2003
Location
South Africa
Macgyver said:
Well, I tried the above ^, but it didn't work for me. :(

Checked with their Live Chat, too, and they said that you have to have received the specific email in order to participate (like one poster already said here).

Oh well, worth a shot ... :thumbsup:

Macgyver: It was initially so but the promotion is now open to everyone who does not have an existing 7 Sultans account. You can use the link Bryan provided earlier in this thread.

Of course there will be wagering requirements attached to the money that is transferred. It is regarded as free money and as such carries our normal wagering requirement.

VP Operations
Fortune Lounge
 

elscrabinda

Full Member
PABnoaccred
PABnorogue
Joined
Oct 20, 2004
Location
Oxford
Bruce- You're acting as if 20x bonus WR is daylight robbery!

Sure, it would be nice if casinos were more open about terms (and this doesn't mean telling customers to read the terms, it means spelling out important things like this) but I've given up trying to convince casinos that they're current way of doing things can only appeal to bonus hunters and alienate genuine players.

These terms are still very generous indeed
 

Macgyver

Dormant account
PABnononaccred
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Location
North Carolina
fortunelounge said:
Macgyver: It was initially so but the promotion is now open to everyone who does not have an existing 7 Sultans account.

VP Operations
Fortune Lounge

I don't suppose having only played at 7 Sultans back in August of 2003 would qualify me as not having "an existing 7 Sultans account"? :D

I'm pretty sure that's the problem for me specifically ... I was using my account number from way back then.

No worries ... :thumbsup:
 

Bruce Hamilton

Dormant account
Joined
Jul 4, 2005
Location
USA
elscrabinda said:
Bruce- You're acting as if 20x bonus WR is daylight robbery!
I wouldn't have a problem with 20x WR if they had stated that the amount of money you transferred over and above that $500 would be transferred as your new player bonus, but they didn't... They kept referring to it as winnings. No casino in their right mind places a WR on your winnings.
 
Top