Charla Nash, Chimp Attack Victim, Shows Face On "Oprah"

BingoT

Nurses love to give shots
Boy did I cry on this one.
This story is so sad.
My Heart goes out to Charla Nash and Family.
God Bless for all the strength you have.

Charla Nash, Chimp Attack Victim, Shows Face On "Oprah"

Charla Nash, the Connecticut woman mauled by a 200 pound chimpanzee in February, appeared on "Oprah" Wednesday to reveal her face and share heartbreaking details on her life since the attack.

Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

I saw this and I was heartbroken. My prayers go out to her and her family. She didn't deserve this at all. She was brave enough to come on national TV and show the world what happened to her that took guts. I hope Oprah will find it in her heart to help anyway she can..

I don't watch much tv so I didn't know about this - of course I heard the story when it happened but I didn't even know if she survived...I went to the Oprah site and read the story. Poor woman, what a horrible thing to happen. And she's really strong - if it had happened to me there's no way I would be able to keep going.

I saw a show once about a guy who was mowing his lawn, there was a bit of a slope, he slipped and fell down the hill and the lawnmower fell on his face, blades still going. He lost his eyes also and most of his face was prosthetic.

Seeing stuff like that really makes you get a perspective on things in your own life. Or it does for me anyhow. You think your life sucks and then you read something like this and realize how your life can change so drastically so quickly. Makes you appreciate what you DO have and makes you feel a little ashamed of feeling sorry for yourself over something that seems trivial in comparison. My life is over cause I have a zit...oh boohoo...you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back