Changed the way i slot, now cant think of a reason to lowball?

The funniest part of it all, is i agree with you. There is countless times i think, Well ive just blown £1-200 and not seen a feature or my bankroll has lasted 15 mins, and i tend to think "why didnt i just lowball atleast to get some action" But then there is other times ill fire up immortal romance at £2.40 a spin, hit the bonus for 100x in 10 spins and think "thank god i wasnt on 30p" If you slot at higher stakes fast bust outs are part of the thrill, i dont want to hit a slot for 500x when im on 50p i want to hit it at £2, I think it comes down to what your comfortable with, Tonight for emxaple i have £124 to play with, ( 24 being a special number to me ) and i think ill lowball, im bored and want some excitement, so im in the process of looking for a 100% match, but if i happen to bet big ill re-post what happens.
Good luck on tonight's fun. Hopefully you will have a few juicy screenies to post:)

Was exactly the same, it has to many downsides now though. Greed overtaking you and blowing a win of hundreds because it doesent seem as much.

the £124 lasted about 30 mins, mainly betting £.50-£1 spins, way it goes.

did deposit at bet365 last night and hit a nice run for a £850 withdrawal.

as for this comment, i dont tend to blow back what i win, if a slot is kind enough to throw me a couple hundred ill withdraw it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back