Poll Champion League 2019: Final Winner ??

Who Will be The Winner?

• Liverpool

Votes: 34 75.6%
  • Tottenham

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pereblue

CM SEO Genius
Staff member
What are your thoughts, Predictions, watever related to this Final. It Will be played in the Wanda Metropolitano Stadium ( At. Madrid) next 1 June. This is the 7 time a two teams from the same country reaches the final, previous UK final was in 2007-08 In Moscu: 'Red Devils' vs Chelsea....

giphy.gif

Liverpool. You don't make a comeback like that against Barca and then lose against a side who have lost form badly in the Premiership of late :p

Also Brighton to beat Man City so Liverpool do the double!
That's not a bad win double bet :)
Now for Chelski and Arsenal to win this evening. If that happens I wonder what it will do for English football ?

Spurs to me, it’s been clear since the quarter final win against City that this was the target. I know the league form has fallen away but I think under the circumstances that was always going to happen. Plus add in the fact that twice this season spurs have stood toe to toe with Liverpool and were very unlucky in both games, and Flash Harry might be back I think Spurs are the team capable of beating Liverpool.

I'd like Liverpool to win it after the Karius Kock-ups of that final, plus Liverpool's history, plus Kloppo's outstanding work there, not to mention he's lost about 70 finals, the bugger :eek2:

Given the choice of league or CL I'd rather Liverpool nabbed the league. Not to mention they already won the CL in 2006, what more do they want :eek:

Yet I think Spurs will blag a famous victory, then we won't hear the end of it from Spurs fans for approximately two years :mad:

Should be an engrossing final nonetheless, like the Bayern - Dortmund final not too long ago (also featuring Klopp) :cool:

I'd like Liverpool to win it after the Karius Kock-ups of that final, plus Liverpool's history, plus Kloppo's outstanding work there, not to mention he's lost about 70 finals, the bugger :eek2:

Given the choice of league or CL I'd rather Liverpool nabbed the league. Not to mention they already won the CL in 2006, what more do they want :eek:

Yet I think Spurs will blag a famous victory, then we won't hear the end of it from Spurs fans for approximately two years :mad:

Should be an engrossing final nonetheless, like the Bayern - Dortmund final not too long ago (also featuring Klopp) :cool:

If English teams win both European finals the football authorities are preparing to use brexit to ban English clubs from taking part as of next year,so I heard

The real key point here is Liverpool were impressive but they were playing at home at Anfield which is probably the toughest place to play at right now for an away club

Tottenham for me, can only see them drifting too because people will not fancy them.

But I won't back Tottenham to win the match. I think it will be a draw and Tottenham lift the trophy.

That's what terrifies me. Klopp has taken us to 3 finals already if I'm not mistaken...Europa League against Seville, League Cup Final against City, Champions League last year and he's only been here since October 2015. That's some going, but we've lost all those finals and he has a bad record. That record preceeds his time here at Liverpool. He lost the German Cup Final twice (Once against Munich, the other Wolfsburg), while also losing a Champions League Final against Bayern.

He's won one cup (Excluding leagues obviously) and that was the German Cup against Bayern. So that's 1 out of 7 finals he's won.

I really hope he can learn from those experiences personally as a manager. He must be thinking he's cursed and what he has to do to get his teams over the final hurdle. But I think this Liverpool squad is perfect for him and everyone is together and highly confident in each other on the pitch, so I expect a win...but I'm actually more scared of Lucas Moura than Harry Kane tbh.

His pace and direct running style is something few players do anymore, he likes to run straight at defences to go by them with the ball and score where as these days alot of players with pace are instructed to run behind the defence to get on the end of through balls. That's terrifying, but VVD can surely handle him? :eek2:

That's what terrifies me. Klopp has taken us to 3 finals already if I'm not mistaken...Europa League against Seville, League Cup Final against City, Champions League last year and he's only been here since October 2015. That's some going, but we've lost all those finals and he has a bad record. That record preceeds his time here at Liverpool. He lost the German Cup Final twice (Once against Munich, the other Wolfsburg), while also losing a Champions League Final against Bayern.

He's won one cup (Excluding leagues obviously) and that was the German Cup against Bayern. So that's 1 out of 7 finals he's won.

I really hope he can learn from those experiences personally as a manager. He must be thinking he's cursed and what he has to do to get his teams over the final hurdle. But I think this Liverpool squad is perfect for him and everyone is together and highly confident in each other on the pitch, so I expect a win...but I'm actually more scared of Lucas Moura than Harry Kane tbh.

His pace and direct running style is something few players do anymore, he likes to run straight at defences to go by them with the ball and score where as these days alot of players with pace are instructed to run behind the defence to get on the end of through balls. That's terrifying, but VVD can surely handle him? :eek2:

I wouldn't worry too much about his previous failed finals.He got his teams to them in the first place. I can see the final being all one way and Liverpool will win comfortably

I wouldn't worry too much about his previous failed finals.He got his teams to them in the first place. I can see the final being all one way and Liverpool will win comfortably

AdvancedUnconsciousDuckling-small.gif

I don't think it will be as easy as people think...it could be and we could turn on the style like we have done throughout the season, but we've had some stuggles and tight games as well where we've nicked crucial goals and points in the last 5 minutes.

We are always great to watch, but Spurs are dangerous themselves and are second (Only to us) with thier high pressure; which will suit us I think...but anything can happen.

Hoping for a great game for the neutrals of course and congrats to spurs for getting here they way they did (Even knocking out City :eek:), but we better not fuck this up :laugh:

What an amazing occurrence both european finals all english match ups, can't remember that ever happening before for any nation??

Maybe arsenal and spurs will both win for a north london double... If chelsea lift the cup that will probably save Sarri's job for another season, unlikely, as well, anyone high profile wanting a job where there is a season long transfer ban in place.

Liverpool 3-1 we are not losing in another final the team is too hungry but fair play to Tottenham the only team
In premier league who never spent a penny in the summer transfer window :0 pochettino is an immense manager. Did I mention that Liverpool are gonna do the double

Both clubs are complete bottle jobs when it comes to getting over the finishing line.

I predict 0-0 and extra time followed by a penalty shoot out that will last 3 months and eventually the game will become null and void, because despite such high praise both managers have won sod all in England.

If Flop was at any other elite club in Europe without delivering any kind of trophy in 4 years he would be sacked without question. Surely this is his last chance.

Both clubs are complete bottle jobs when it comes to getting over the finishing line.

I predict 0-0 and extra time followed by a penalty shoot out that will last 3 months and eventually the game will become null and void, because despite such high praise both managers have won sod all in England.

If Flop was at any other elite club in Europe without delivering any kind of trophy in 4 years he would be sacked without question. Surely this is his last chance.
Can’t bear that term bottle jobs. How are liverpool bottle jobs this season we gonna hopefully finish on 97 points and have lost one game all season we are up against possibly the best premier league team in history and have bridged a 25 point gap in one season we absoloute battered Barcelona and made them
Look like a championship team so tell me how are we bottle jobs? Maybe the Liverpool of the late mid 2000s couldn’t get over the line but this current team are something else!the shit that gets spouted about Liverpool just admit that we are a good side

And why would klopp get sacked he is building something special the proof that all can see what klopp has done is special. Wouldn’t call him a flop bit delusional on your part. Who do you support?

I was just saying if u go into what is supposedly an elite club and don’t win anything in almost 4 full seasons then how long do u expect to stay in a job?

U think you’d still be employed by Barca? Real Madrid? City? Utd? Chelsea?

Not a chance.

What exactly has Klopp built on? Brendan Rodgers 2nd? Benitez 2nd? Even Roy Evans finished 2nd.

Klopp has a built a team with a never say die mentality only a handful of players still there from Rodgers days Who do u support.

Klopp has built a good side. But think the point the other poster was making is that Liverpool still have not won anything in the 4 years.

If they lose to spurs and Man City win leaque this season will really have counted for nothing. And at any other big club 4 years without success would cost you the job.

If liverpool don't win something 10 years from now noone will be going on about how great they looked this year it will just be another 4 year spell with no trophies.

Me personally i couldn't care who wins what i don't really support any of the English teams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back