Casumo withdrawal pending

steveyboy

PABnonaccred
Last edited by a moderator:
you can always rely on casumo withdrew £500 now pending, they want bank statement but i can still deposit are they having a laugh. will do bank statement and see what they want after a very long wait,
Wow I'm super surprised you even bothered playing with them. A nightmare in the making best of luck.

here we go bank statement rejected information missing. they asked for statement with bank details showing my name,at least one deposit showing casumo. just checked and all the info is there. withdrawal still pending,but hey they still say i can deposit, but sorry ill just wait and not deposit let them shut my account if they want. but no more deposits from me. i am not being messed about going backwards and forwards with info. they got what they asked for end of.

Even when you show them everything they ask for, they move the goal posts and ask for more. Next it will be 3 months unredacted statements.

My final straw was not accepting pay statements, that they'd accepted previously on 3 SoW runarounds, all cos it didn't have an exact bit of information on the front cover. They wanted a bespoke one, they're all digital now anyway so God knows how they get by now. Certainly no Front Cover

i have now sent them an email asking them to be specific on what they require as the document i sent them has all the info they first requested.
i have now heard back, they do not accept screenshot of bank account must in pdf format, now i dont know how to do that anyone know how to do it, as i am not tech savvy.

i have now heard back, they do not accept screenshot of bank account must in pdf format, now i dont know how to do that anyone know how to do it, as i am not tech savvy.
hi / if you go online to your ac you can normally download your statement in pdf format /think its standard format anyway :thumbsup:

casumo has now rejected my pdf statement after saying screen shot rejected needs to be pdf format. i checked pdf and all the info is there for what they are asking, my withdrawal is still sitting there pending after 8 days.i dont have a clue what they are playing at wrong way to treat customers. what is my next step any advice welcome and is there no rep for this shady outfit.

casumo has now rejected my pdf statement after saying screen shot rejected needs to be pdf format. i checked pdf and all the info is there for what they are asking, my withdrawal is still sitting there pending after 8 days.i dont have a clue what they are playing at wrong way to treat customers. what is my next step any advice welcome and is there no rep for this shady outfit.
Hi Dteveboy.

You need to download the pdf file and attach it to the e mail. I Had the same problem as you I was just opening the pdf document in my bank statement. They defo want you to send it in a file.

Hi Dteveboy.

You need to download the pdf file and attach it to the e mail. I Had the same problem as you I was just opening the pdf document in my bank statement. They defo want you to send it in a file.
ok last chance will give that a go and if that works ok or i will close account and just wait for them to either do an money laudering review or release funds,they are a joke they ask for something and reject it without saying why whats missing whats wrong im fed up with them rant over (for now).

ok last chance will give that a go and if that works ok or i will close account and just wait for them to either do an money laudering review or release funds,they are a joke they ask for something and reject it without saying why whats missing whats wrong im fed up with them rant over (for now).
just downloaded file to email, as my account is now suspended so told them i can not see what is missing i have checked statement and all you asked for is there as you cannot be bothered to explain what is missing, that is all i can supply downloaded direct from bank, if not ok close my account and release my pending withdrawal or go down the aml route'

You should be fine now Steve. They asked me for certain months of bank statements, example July. June etc etc, I attached all of them through a separate file, everything was good.
So you should be fine now as long as you have attached a file and of the months they require seprately.

You should be fine now Steve. They asked me for certain months of bank statements, example July. June etc etc, I attached all of them through a separate file, everything was good.
So you should be fine now as long as you have attached a file and of the months they require seprately.
they never asked for months just bank statement with my name and showing at least one casumo deposit, so they got a full statement plus all they asked for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back