Expired Promo Casumo - Quickspin free spins competition

There are promos that are no more.
Okay, so I've gone through all the posts and I just want to thank you all for participating. It makes us being able to do this more often for you all :)

Most people got all the answers "kinda" right. As there was 2 people who actually mentioned a slight little detail in the welcome offer for Germany, they managed to get up to the first and second place.

The correct answers are:
  1. a) 100% deposit bonus up to £300 and 30x wager free free spins
    b) On registration: 20 Free Spins in Book of Dead
    On first deposit: 100% up to €500 + 100 free spins in Book of Dead
    c) On registration: 20 bonus spins in Jammin Jars
    On first deposit: 100% up to $500 bonus
  2. No we didn't, but we'll be back for that trophy ;)
  3. 2018 march
  4. 8 October
  5. Unicorn Centre / The unicorn centre

I managed to press enter and post that post before I was done, sorry for that.

But basically, most of you answered 120 free spins, without mentioning that 20 free spins is without deposit and 100 is on deposit.
I counted that answer as half a point, giving the fact that some people actually mentioned it.

Prepare you inboxes for messages :)

PS: @dionysus decided he was generous enough to give away his hoodie and t-shirt he wont this time (as he already won 1x of those the last time around).
He also suggested that the person who will win his hoodie and t-shirt will be the one with the highest win on the free spins we're giving out to the persons who got on place 11-20.

I will mention this in the message I send to you if you're eligible to compete about Dionysus merch :)

I managed to press enter and post that post before I was done, sorry for that.

But basically, most of you answered 120 free spins, without mentioning that 20 free spins is without deposit and 100 is on deposit.
I counted that answer as half a point, giving the fact that some people actually mentioned it.

Prepare you inboxes for messages :)

PS: @dionysus decided he was generous enough to give away his hoodie and t-shirt he wont this time (as he already won 1x of those the last time around).
He also suggested that the person who will win his hoodie and t-shirt will be the one with the highest win on the free spins we're giving out to the persons who got on place 11-20.

I will mention this in the message I send to you if you're eligible to compete about Dionysus merch :)

Always the Gent @dionysus

How many spins did you win ? :)

Ive been playing that game in freeplay a few times since beginning of this comp, see what its like. :)

How many spins did you win ? :)

Ive been playing that game in freeplay a few times since beginning of this comp, see what its like. :)
Im guessing the ones where you can spin 20 times and get no win.

The times i played it, it was kinda 1 out of 10 spins was a win - sometimes a couple of wins. Seen some nice wins on it too if you can
get the super respin thing. An ok game, probably not one id play personally though! lol

Thanks @CasumoLouis for the competition. :thumbsup:

Extra thumbs up for working on Saturday night.

No pm for me, so I didnt win anything, but well done to all the winners!

Sorry Zellie, I got caught up in a support chat and forgot to press enter.
Wow, the night is taking the best of me.

All players have now been informed :)

Sorry Zellie, I got caught up in a support chat and forgot to press enter.
Wow, the night is taking the best of me.

All players have now been informed :)
Aww thanks, was worried due to reply within 24hrs thing, then was thinking I couldnt have won and what have I done, btw thanks for working this evening cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back