Expired Promo Casumo - Quickspin free spins competition

There are promos that are no more.
Okay, so I've gone through all the posts and I just want to thank you all for participating. It makes us being able to do this more often for you all :)

Most people got all the answers "kinda" right. As there was 2 people who actually mentioned a slight little detail in the welcome offer for Germany, they managed to get up to the first and second place.

The correct answers are:
  1. a) 100% deposit bonus up to £300 and 30x wager free free spins
    b) On registration: 20 Free Spins in Book of Dead
    On first deposit: 100% up to €500 + 100 free spins in Book of Dead
    c) On registration: 20 bonus spins in Jammin Jars
    On first deposit: 100% up to $500 bonus
  2. No we didn't, but we'll be back for that trophy ;)
  3. 2018 march
  4. 8 October
  5. Unicorn Centre / The unicorn centre

I managed to press enter and post that post before I was done, sorry for that.

But basically, most of you answered 120 free spins, without mentioning that 20 free spins is without deposit and 100 is on deposit.
I counted that answer as half a point, giving the fact that some people actually mentioned it.

Prepare you inboxes for messages :)

PS: @dionysus decided he was generous enough to give away his hoodie and t-shirt he wont this time (as he already won 1x of those the last time around).
He also suggested that the person who will win his hoodie and t-shirt will be the one with the highest win on the free spins we're giving out to the persons who got on place 11-20.

I will mention this in the message I send to you if you're eligible to compete about Dionysus merch :)

I managed to press enter and post that post before I was done, sorry for that.

But basically, most of you answered 120 free spins, without mentioning that 20 free spins is without deposit and 100 is on deposit.
I counted that answer as half a point, giving the fact that some people actually mentioned it.

Prepare you inboxes for messages :)

PS: @dionysus decided he was generous enough to give away his hoodie and t-shirt he wont this time (as he already won 1x of those the last time around).
He also suggested that the person who will win his hoodie and t-shirt will be the one with the highest win on the free spins we're giving out to the persons who got on place 11-20.

I will mention this in the message I send to you if you're eligible to compete about Dionysus merch :)

Always the Gent @dionysus

Can you not send one big group one to everyone like the main man him self does to save you time :D
I'd guess no, everyone could read everyone's else's personal details; id think only Bryan could send mass pms (or upper staff)

How many spins did you win ? :)

Ive been playing that game in freeplay a few times since beginning of this comp, see what its like. :)

How many spins did you win ? :)

Ive been playing that game in freeplay a few times since beginning of this comp, see what its like. :)
Im guessing the ones where you can spin 20 times and get no win.

The times i played it, it was kinda 1 out of 10 spins was a win - sometimes a couple of wins. Seen some nice wins on it too if you can
get the super respin thing. An ok game, probably not one id play personally though! lol

No pm for me, so I didnt win anything, but well done to all the winners!

Sorry Zellie, I got caught up in a support chat and forgot to press enter.
Wow, the night is taking the best of me.

All players have now been informed :)

Sorry Zellie, I got caught up in a support chat and forgot to press enter.
Wow, the night is taking the best of me.

All players have now been informed :)
Aww thanks, was worried due to reply within 24hrs thing, then was thinking I couldnt have won and what have I done, btw thanks for working this evening cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back