Casumo now disallowing games when using a bonus

dusky

Full Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2013
Location
England
This term may have been on here a while and I've just not noticed as I've not had a cashout for a while but it seems that Casumo have now sadly added a list of slot games that you are not allowed to play while receiving a bonus.

The inclusion of Dead or Alive probably kills a lot of my play here as I've yet to find another slot game that I can win with on an acceptable basis! My bad luck in picking games I guess!

Has it been like this for a while and I've just not noticed? There was a term acceptance pop up today and I noticed the below term in the bonus section which I don't think I've seen before here:

6.8. Winnings on free spins may contribute to the wagering requirements, however, wagering of bonus funds on 1429 Uncharted Seas, Bloodsuckers, Dead or Alive, Jack Hammer 2, Kings of Chicago and Simsalabim, will not contribute towards the playthrough requirement. Casumo Ltd. reserves the right to forfeit any winnings if bonus funds are wagered on these games.

Sad really (for myself anyway) as this is a top site, cannot have any complaints about how they've operated in the past.

:)
 
Be careful with Bonuses!
It is crucial  that you understand and agree to the terms and conditions of any bonus that you accept. Most of the complaints that come through our arbitration service are bonus related; it would be safe to say that there are tens of thousands of players who have never complained because they realized after the fact that they did not understand or had never read the terms. Nothing in a casino is free – so whenever you see “free” being used, there are stipulations. It is important for you to understand that.

Please check out our Bonus Section that lists the offers given by our Accredited Casinos. No deposit bonuses, welcome bonuses (AKA sign up bonuses [SUBs]), exclusive bonuses, reload bonuses, free spin bonuses...all this and more!

interlog

Meister Member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
MM
Joined
Mar 29, 2015
Location
London
This term may have been on here a while and I've just not noticed as I've not had a cashout for a while but it seems that Casumo have now sadly added a list of slot games that you are not allowed to play while receiving a bonus.

The inclusion of Dead or Alive probably kills a lot of my play here as I've yet to find another slot game that I can win with on an acceptable basis! My bad luck in picking games I guess!

Has it been like this for a while and I've just not noticed? There was a term acceptance pop up today and I noticed the below term in the bonus section which I don't think I've seen before here:



Sad really (for myself anyway) as this is a top site, cannot have any complaints about how they've operated in the past.

:)

Very vague term if you ask me. So can you (wagering doesn't count) or can't you (any win is confiscated) play Dead or Alive whilst playing with bonus funds?
 

Jono777

Ueber Meister
CAG
mm1
mm4
Joined
May 13, 2014
Location
Wolverhampton
Went to post same as Inter....

Absolute pointless term which will confuse experienced players never mind novices.

If I were in a position (if such a position exists) I would force casinos implementing these terms to set the restricted games to not show the balance (bonus funds) as Casino Luck and their group do as well as BetAt and a few others, if it can be done by one it can be done by all!
 

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Joined
May 22, 2012
Location
the bus shelter, opposite GCHQ Benhall
An interesting list of games - some of those aren't that volatile, so i'm not sure why they have disallowed them...

They have RTP's of 97-98% which dramatically affects the EV of any bonuses if played exclusively. Playing a 98% game as opposed to a 96% double your chance of conversion by halving the house edge of 4%.

Then the DoA slot, as well as having a high RTP obviously can award one big win that would effectively cash the bonus out for the player.

TBH it's unusual to see any casinos nowadays that allow those slots under WR.

Don't forget Casumo bonuses are pro-rata cash and bonus. So if you get 80% on £100 your cash balance will always be 5/9 until WR complete, and you can withdraw at any time your 5/9 in cash and forfeit the 4/9 bonus balance.
 

trancemonkey

Ueber Meister
Joined
Mar 29, 2013
Location
United Kingdom
They have RTP's of 97-98% which dramatically affects the EV of any bonuses if played exclusively. Playing a 98% game as opposed to a 96% double your chance of conversion by halving the house edge of 4%.

Then the DoA slot, as well as having a high RTP obviously can award one big win that would effectively cash the bonus out for the player.

TBH it's unusual to see any casinos nowadays that allow those slots under WR.

Don't forget Casumo bonuses are pro-rata cash and bonus. So if you get 80% on £100 your cash balance will always be 5/9 until WR complete, and you can withdraw at any time your 5/9 in cash and forfeit the 4/9 bonus balance.

Ahh yes good point about the RTP...
 

Valhalla

The Professional
Joined
Jan 17, 2014
Location
Northern Ireland
Don't forget Casumo bonuses are pro-rata cash and bonus. So if you get 80% on £100 your cash balance will always be 5/9 until WR complete, and you can withdraw at any time your 5/9 in cash and forfeit the 4/9 bonus balance.

I didn't even know this until a few days ago when I took an 80% bonus (I don't know what I was thinking), and very quickly tripled my balance. Faced with the prospect of all that wagering I contacted support to remove the bonus - I just assumed my balance would reset to my original deposit and I didn't really care.
Was surprised to see I was £100 up with no more WR. So it wasn't so bad.
 

BrianGhattas

Where's My Handpay?!?
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Location
Ottawa, Ontario
Not surprised to see the new additions to the list. 1429: Uncharted Seas was recommended by CasinoTwitcher in his streams as a great game to whittle down bonus requirements.
 

AnnaTS

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 2, 2015
Location
England
Just curious but why is Jack Hammer 2 on the list ?

I tried that slot a while back and didn't think much of it so didn't play it again.
 

Harry_BKK

Dormant account
Joined
Dec 18, 2014
Location
Balcony
Just curious but why is Jack Hammer 2 on the list ?

I tried that slot a while back and didn't think much of it so didn't play it again.

Jack Hammer 2 - 97.10% RTP --> is probably the reason.

Casumo at least has the list restricted to a few games, others have a "take-your-pick" assortment which doesn't make any sense, e.g. no TS1 but Spring Break, Adventure Palace etc allowed. Saw one the other day TS2, The Finer Reels and GOT243 restricted but IR allowed. :rolleyes:
 

AnnaTS

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 2, 2015
Location
England
Jack Hammer 2 - 97.10% RTP --> is probably the reason.

Casumo at least has the list restricted to a few games, others have a "take-your-pick" assortment which doesn't make any sense, e.g. no TS1 but Spring Break, Adventure Palace etc allowed. Saw one the other day TS2, The Finer Reels and GOT243 restricted but IR allowed. :rolleyes:

Ok well i lost money on it when i played, I was thinking maybe it pays really well.

When i was looking for a casino a few months back after the situation with Slots Magic i noticed a couple of casinos with a list of banned slots i couldn't understand i think they might have been connected because the lists look familiar.

You can play any slot you like while you have a bonus now at Slots Magic so i stayed there.
 
Top