Expired Promo Casumo - Free spin competition

There are promos that are no more.
Do the T&Cs for the comp mention that weren't allowed to edit?

The editing time allowed on the forum is so short (an hour or something I think....) that I figured perhaps this would allow for the correcting silly errors, yet leaving just one guess per question.
;):cheerleader:
well, i can only speak for myself
when a comp is 1st in/1st guess, editing skews results....because someone may have have guessed first and wrongly and corrected and someone else truly got 1st but edits appear as someone else was 1st

when i do comps, i say no editing...or..allowing editing providing beforer another post because...you know...typos

and edits that correct typos is ok because human error but not changing answers

and yes, people DO try to sneak shit past

well, i can only speak for myself
when a comp is 1st in/1st guess, editing skews results....because someone may have have guessed first and wrongly and corrected and someone else truly got 1st but edits appear as someone else was 1st

when i do comps, i say no editing...or..allowing editing providing beforer another post because...you know...typos

and edits that correct typos is ok because human error but not changing answers

and yes, people DO try to sneak shit past

The thing is when editing, you see those who have simply copied and pasted your answers too lol

1.What year was Casumo founded?

2) What is the maximum level at Casumo?

3) On what planet do you start the Casumo Adventure (first planet)?

Odd

4) How many planets can you travel to in the Casumo adventure?

5) Name all the different belts you can have in the Casumo adventure.

white belt, yellow, red, blue, purple and black

6) What year was Quickspin founded?

7)How many slots does Quickspin have on their platform?

8)How many slots does Quickspin have available on Mobile?

9)How many games will be released by Quickspin in 2019?

10)How many Quickspin games do we have on Casumo?

53 (52 in Uk)

pretty sure it closed the 10th
Thank you for the reminder..........i read the rules , but honestly i was thinking,maybe they will allow my entrance. 90% of my deposits i do at Casumo. An or man nk, is my username,level 180 for almost a year. ( if they want to verify). I always try to join the diff. Contests. They are great. The reason for my late entry is that i have been in hospital the last 9 days, even celebrated my 50 th birthday last monday at the hospital.... i understand and respect the competitions rules and that they will not consider my entrance. But i love freespins ,like everyone else,therefore i had to give it a try :)

Last edited:
Thank you for the reminder..........i read the rules , but honestly i was thinking,maybe they will allow my entrance. 90% of my deposits i do at Casumo. xxx, is my username,level 180 for almost a year. ( if they want to verify). I always try to join the diff. Contests. They are great. The reason for my late entry is that i have been in hospital the last 9 days, even celebrated my 50 th birthday last monday at the hospital.... i understand and respect the competitions rules and that they will not consider my entrance. But i love freespins ,like everyone else,therefore i had to give it a try :)
not my call
but I will say, not a good idea to post username when your profile has DOB, photo and location :thumbsup:

I agree..... time to go to bed.. :) As you see i now have made it almost impossible for the public to solve.
A bulletproof system,guaranted.....or your money back. :)

Last edited:
  • What year was Casumo founded? 1973
  • What is the maximum level at Casumo? infinite
  • On what planet do you start the Casumo Adventure (first planet)? earth
  • How many planets can you travel to in the Casumo adventure? none yet
  • Name all the different belts you can have in the Casumo adventure. trouser belt
  • What year was Quickspin founded? after 1973
  • How many good slots does Quickspin have on their platform? none
  • How many good slots does Quickspin have available on Mobile? none
  • How many games will be released by Quickspin in 2019? hopefully none
  • How many Quickspin games do we have on Casumo? too many
Thanks again for the great comp Casumo:thumbsup:

Best one. Really forgot it was founded in 1973 tho

What year was Casumo founded?
What is the maximum level at Casumo?
On what planet do you start the Casumo Adventure (first planet)? Planet odd
How many planets can you travel to in the Casumo adventure? 6
Name all the different belts you can have in the Casumo adventure. rope- white belt- Yellow belt- Red belt- Blue belt- Purple belt - black belt.
What year was Quickspin founded? 2011
How many slots does Quickspin have on their platform? 53
How many slots does Quickspin have available on Mobile? 48
How many games will be released by Quickspin in 2019? 13
How many Quickspin games do we have on Casumo? 53

@CasumoLouis , think it's time to close this one before more keep posting beyond the close date. (And i wanna know a couple of those answers too :D)
well, announced today; im mad curious about the answers ;P

Lol the main one is the 'belts' question. To me the rope isn't a belt , as reading thru the faq it says 'you start by
trying to get the white belt'.. which to me kinda implies the rope then, isnt a belt. But unusually, after just checking on mobile,
the faq says differently and says 'you start WITH the rope belt, and then onto the white belt'.. so I'd like to know. :D

To me, the rope was just a'bit of rope' and wasn't classed as a belt.. but seems it could go either way. :D

Or maybe im reading too much into this question :laugh: :laugh:

Update time!

The winner of the competition is: @PaaskeDenmark followed by @Cardio1979 on second place, the only two with 10 correct answers!

And the correct answers is as below:

1. What year was Casumo founded? - 2012
2. What is the maximum level at Casumo? - 180
3. On what planet do you start the Casumo Adventure (first planet)? - Odd
4. How many planets can you travel to in the Casumo adventure? - 3 Planets
5. Name all the different belts you can have in the Casumo adventure. - Rope, white, yellow, red, blue, purple and black
6. What year was Quickspin founded? - 2011
7. How many slots does Quickspin have on their platform? - 53
8. How many slots does Quickspin have available on Mobile? - 48
9. How many games will be released by Quickspin in 2019? - 13
10. How many Quickspin games do we have on Casumo? - 53

I'm currently sending out private messages to everyone involved and who has won anything.
PS 1: (might take some time due to restrictions in new PM created, if you haven't got a message and you want it to go faster, PM me your username)

Thank you all for participating and I hope you had a great time doing so :)

Well I got planets wrong, seems the rope IS classed as a belt and apparently 53 quickspin games on casumo, it only shows 52 to me - am i missing something?

So 7/10 for me, although question 10 shows 52 for me, not 53.
52.png

Well done winners anyway.

Thx again for the comp @Casumo and wtg winners:)

If any of you top tenners wishes to forfeit their Quickspin memorabilia, i would like to have them :D
I am a big fan (easily confirmed by checking my posting history :p) so i would actually wear/use them: i also would remember youthe next time i throw a comp in the CM community thread! :D

Yeah I understood that - but if they arent showing for me in the uk- i only see 52, so how do i know the total amount was more than what i could see?
, that's all. :)

Never mind anyway! lol Well done to all winners again. :)

Last edited:
Everyone should've received a message by now.
@incrediblestuff - I'll keep you posted if there is any stuff that we can send :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back