Casino extreme insist on documents I don't have

christina

Dormant account
Joined
Jul 31, 2005
Location
Germany
I have been trying to get my winnings from them for a year and a half

According to my records the deposit of 200 was never returned too.

The total cashout was of $625

I sent them a German ID which contain my address and also a recent utility bill.


They emailed me back telling me my documents are not approved because they want a utiliity bill in English.

I replied that this is Germany here and there is no company that would supply a utility bill in English and they insist on not paying me.

I contacted Bryan at that time and he tried to help, he gave me a company that might give a utility bill in English but this is a provate company and I don't use their service.

They were firm with the casinomeister too of not paying me.

I thought maybe the redemption will come from Monatana, well I was wrong.

They copied the email of the casino and sent it as a final decision from their part.

I feel that the ones who responsible to pay are not paying, not the casino and RTG does not care.

I keep emailing them, telling them I don't want to run to the forum but they wouldn't even reply.

Shame on them , even the deposit I had not got an opportunity to see and I used NETeller and also I never chargebacked and won't do it.

I want to get my money from them the right way.

Dear xxx,
We have been notified by other players with this same issue that you can contact a utility company and request a copy of a bill in English. Once you have submitted this information to the operator they will review your account and process your withdrawal if everything is correct. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.

The Player Dispute Team

I really tried and never succeed, they told me to take a bill and notarize the translation

The problem is that I have to pay for it and also the casino never replied to my offer to do it for them.

Anyway they don't pay.
 

Westland Bowl

Tin Foil Hat Club Member
PABnonaccred
CAG
Joined
Nov 1, 2005
Location
America
If an online caisno is going to accept deposits from many countries besides English-speaking ones, they are going to have to accept that driver's licences, utility bills, etc are not going to be in English. If the non-English speaking player deposited via Neteller or some other one like it, then they should accept that Neteller/others have done their homework to verify the identity of the player. How do they currently verify Asian players with Asian-language documents?
 

suzecat

Dormant account
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Location
California
Christina this just sucks! I can't think of any way around it other than for you to have a copy of a utility bill translated by a certified translator (and they won't do it for free). With $626 on the line, I would check into the cost of a certified translation if it were me. I have had to do this in my former line of work and I seem to recall that it ran about $25/page (but that was ten years ago). Best of luck to you.
 

Let_It_Ride

Quit Gambling
Joined
Feb 21, 2006
Location
europe
christina said:
I
I really tried and never succeed, they told me to take a bill and notarize the translation

The problem is that I have to pay for it and also the casino never replied to my offer to do it for them.

Anyway they don't pay.

Hi Christina

as Suzecat said this really does suck, the whole point of providing a utility bill is so that they can check your home address, which will not change when translated anyway, otherwise imagine your poor postman he'd have to speak every language going.

I've just emailed this casino and asked them if I open an account etc. what documents will they need from me, and have told them up front they'll be in french as I now live in france. I'll let you know what they come back with.

Let IT Ride....
 

spearmaster

RIP Ted
Joined
Jan 12, 2001
Location
Heaven
Geez...

I have to agree - that is an absolutely silly rule - but you have to understand that they also need to be able to accurately verify your identity and address - which you managed to register in English :)

I know, more money out of your pocket to get a notarized translation but if it solves the problem it might be worth it...
 

Let_It_Ride

Quit Gambling
Joined
Feb 21, 2006
Location
europe
spearmaster said:
Geez...

I have to agree - that is an absolutely silly rule - but you have to understand that they also need to be able to accurately verify your identity and address - which you managed to register in English :)

I know, more money out of your pocket to get a notarized translation but if it solves the problem it might be worth it...
but even under translation the name and address will not change as well as the name of the utility company, not from german to english anyway, I could understand if it was for example the russian alphabet.

anyways the casino replied to my email and said I would need to provide transalted and stamped docs, silly rule but at least they were consistent and up front.

So agree with spearmaster looks like you'll need to get the docs as they want them. But may be worth a phone call to them first to ask if they'll take maybe a document from your local town hall with their offical stamp.

A useful post as it highlights yet another thing to add to our check lists when choosing an online casino.

Hope it works out okay.

Let It Ride.
 

GrandMaster

Ueber Meister
CAG
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Location
UK
Would it be too much trouble for the casino to use something like babelfish to translate anything they don't understand? In any case, things like name, address or date of birth are not exactly difficult to make out in German or French or any other major European language even if you don't speak the language. This is a clear case of the casino messing with the player in order to delay or deny payment.
 

schankwart

Banned User - violation of <a href="http://www.ca
Joined
Mar 28, 2003
Location
Colony Gamma
This is obviously a supposed "run-around" for Christina or awful inability by Casino Extreme.
As mentioned above they are accepting customers from all over and then should be able and willing to deal with such problems themselves. If they wanted to, it would not be any problem for them to clear this document for her payment. I have already sent docs in my countrylanguage to endless Casinos where there have always been CSRs who had no idea about what was written on there.

This problem I have never heard of before.
 

Sodax77

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Location
EU|FI
christina said:
I have been trying to get my winnings from them for a year and a half

According to my records the deposit of 200 was never returned too.

The total cashout was of $625

I sent them a German ID which contain my address and also a recent utility bill.


They emailed me back telling me my documents are not approved because they want a utiliity bill in English.

I replied that this is Germany here and there is no company that would supply a utility bill in English and they insist on not paying me.

I contacted Bryan at that time and he tried to help, he gave me a company that might give a utility bill in English but this is a provate company and I don't use their service.

They were firm with the casinomeister too of not paying me.

I thought maybe the redemption will come from Monatana, well I was wrong.

They copied the email of the casino and sent it as a final decision from their part.

I feel that the ones who responsible to pay are not paying, not the casino and RTG does not care.

I keep emailing them, telling them I don't want to run to the forum but they wouldn't even reply.

Shame on them , even the deposit I had not got an opportunity to see and I used NETeller and also I never chargebacked and won't do it.

I want to get my money from them the right way.

Dear xxx,
We have been notified by other players with this same issue that you can contact a utility company and request a copy of a bill in English. Once you have submitted this information to the operator they will review your account and process your withdrawal if everything is correct. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.

The Player Dispute Team

I really tried and never succeed, they told me to take a bill and notarize the translation

The problem is that I have to pay for it and also the casino never replied to my offer to do it for them.

Anyway they don't pay.
They have Customer Services Manager here.
http://www.casinomeister.com/forums/members/henrymacn.html

Or did you contact him already?
 

spearmaster

RIP Ted
Joined
Jan 12, 2001
Location
Heaven
GrandMaster said:
Would it be too much trouble for the casino to use something like babelfish to translate anything they don't understand?
Have you ever tried Babelfish? :) You wouldn't believe how bad it butchers some translations... sometimes it's actually easier to try and read the foreign language and catch the words you DO know :)

In any case, things like name, address or date of birth are not exactly difficult to make out in German or French or any other major European language even if you don't speak the language. This is a clear case of the casino messing with the player in order to delay or deny payment.
I think the excuse is pretty flimsy myself.
 

BosjeR

Full Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2005
Location
Sweden
The problem with this is that there should not even be a need for an utility bill. Countries like Belgium, Italy etc have a identity card to confirm the address, it's silly to ask for something like an utility bill besides that.
 

TheBloke

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 9, 2005
Location
London
BosjeR said:
The problem with this is that there should not even be a need for an utility bill. Countries like Belgium, Italy etc have a identity card to confirm the address, it's silly to ask for something like an utility bill besides that.
Most casinos do say "Please provide a photo ID that confirms your current address .. if your ID does not show your address, please supply a utility bill"

So if you have an ID card or driving license that shows your address, that's all you need to send.
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
Joined
Jun 30, 1998
Location
Bierland
Actually, from the original PAB (dated Feb 2005), the total amount was:

Rubydragon 450$
casinoheat 980$
casinoextreme 625$

Now the casino came back stating that this player was suspected of being a member of a fraud ring (a small group of players that open numerous accounts to collect bonuses), and that they (the casino) requested a utility bill in English. I thought that this was a bit extreme (ha ha), but I checked on this myself and Eon, the largest German power company, offers English translations for free. I told the player to check into this and get back with me.

Now over a year later, she gets back with me.

My question on this: why didn't this player have her utility bill translated? The casino told me that they would gladly pay her if she provided this. The player might be inconvenienced out of maybe 30-50 Euros to do this, but for $2055, this would seem like a good investment.

And if she was a legitimate player, I'm sure the casino would have comped her for jumping through the additional hoop.

Another question: why has the player waited over a year to follow up on this?

Third question: what information could the casino need from a translated text? Surely this casino has a native German speaker or two that could verify the information.

So let's make a deal to finish this off: to the player - how about sending me the document that the casino has requested I'll have it translated by a native speaker, and then hand it over to Casino Extreme?

Casino Extreme: would you accept the translation from me?
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
Joined
Jun 30, 1998
Location
Bierland
TheBloke said:
...So if you have an ID card or driving license that shows your address, that's all you need to send.
German Driver's Licenses don't display addresses. They show name, DOB, place of birth, date of issue, and the county it was issued from.
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
Joined
Jun 30, 1998
Location
Bierland
largeeyes said:
Tell us more unbelivable stories of this magical land "Germany" you speak of.
You have to pay Church tax.

They show boobs on soap commercials.

When you turn on the water faucet - out comes Bier.

christina said:
Anyway they don't pay.
Ho hum <yawn> looks like we have another "one post wonder". Two days have passed and christina hasn't bothered to check up on this complaint since she submitted this.

Are we going to wait another year to try to have this resolved, or should we just forget this post ever happened?
 

christina

Dormant account
Joined
Jul 31, 2005
Location
Germany
The amount is only $625 which contain $200 deposit in it and not the over 2000 becayse Rubyfortune and casino Heat paid me right after they had been clised.

The reason I dropped my attention from the case is the fact that if I remember well they were at your non recommended list at that time and I read your last email telling me they are firm with their demands.

I tried to contact the casino asking them to traslate it and tried to get any kind of resolution but they ignored my email.

I sent the utility bill to the pitch a bitch email and I hope they accept it this time.
 

schankwart

Banned User - violation of <a href="http://www.ca
Joined
Mar 28, 2003
Location
Colony Gamma
I sent the utility bill to the pitch a bitch email and I hope they accept it this time.
I hope you did not send the utility bill to Bryan? :p

Though your complaint is a "good one" you need to make sure to keep the issue you post about updated.
It is in your as well as the other forum members best interest to at least check the thread daily while it's new, so the matter can progress.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top