Card Force issues?

Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year!!! Best wishes to each and everyone of you.

I have been in contact with CardPay and they reassured me that the reason for the delay was due to the holidays and foreign intermediary banks used in the transfers, weren't processing therefore in essence, the transactions stalled there.

Please rest assured that your payouts are on it's way to you and I do invite you to contact me via PM here after Wednesday if you haven't yet received them.

Kindest regards,
Yasmeen :)

17 Banking Days later I still don't have my withdrawal. Sure, why not wait until Wednesday and make it almost a full month to wait. I would have an easier time accepting the apology and lack of payment via CardForce if I didn't do my own research and find out this happened exactly the same last year. Couldn't you have had a little more foresight to inform players that this might occur when we ASKED YOU how to withdrawal to get the fastest payout method just prior to the holidays? I have asked at LEAST 10 times during this 17 DAY wait, being told week after week to wait until the following week, only to find finally from your PM and this post that you knew that they wouldn't process during the whole period of Christmas to New Years and just didn't tell anyone. FAST PAYOUTS and HONEST CUSTOMER SERVICE are not your redeeming qualities. Love, a disgusted highest level unpaid VIP player at JC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back