Car that runs on air????

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
Why aren't car companies here in the USA jumping on this???!?

$3,500 Euros for the cheapest model
Can get ~130 miles on each "tank"
Top speed: 68mph

Last edited by a moderator:
lol. never happen. a company near my home in ny has been claiming to get these things on the roads for the last 10 years. every year it's the same pitch. "next year". the cars work. nowhere near what they claim. but they do work. believe me i know. i was asked to invest. you will see them in other countries. too many hurdles in the u.s. safety being the main concern. neat idea.

lol. never happen. a company near my home in ny has been claiming to get these things on the roads for the last 10 years. every year it's the same pitch. "next year". the cars work. nowhere near what they claim. but they do work. believe me i know. i was asked to invest. you will see them in other countries. too many hurdles in the u.s. safety being the main concern. neat idea.

Yea, that and Big Oil !! ;)

Yea, that and Big Oil !! ;)

well that's a given. lol. unless the oil companies buyout the technology. i think these small companies are hoping and holding out for that. all their hype, over the years, seems like one giant commercial to attract someone to really take them to market. very interesting stuff but a near impossible sell here. vanity rules over common sense with american car buyers. i dont believe all the bad numbers ive seen with the rise in gas prices. people are still driving. auto companies crying the blues, celebrities praising more efficient cars. all smoke and mirrors.

Just One question.

Why do all Green cars have to look so shit?

I saw a smart car on the strip yesterday that you could win in some sort of promotion....and was thinking the same thing. I wouldn't be caught dead in one of those things...lol

smart-car.jpg

I saw a smart car on the strip yesterday that you could win in some sort of promotion....and was thinking the same thing. I wouldn't be caught dead in one of those things...lol

smart-car.jpg

Hell man, you wouldn't be nothing except a greasy memory if you got hit in that thing from the front or the rear...:eek2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back