CAP under new management

Status
Not open for further replies.
in the very 1st post in this thread there is a email signed
The Cap team
in that email it says
"CAP is under new management and we believe that you are instrumental in making CAP the best it can be. Dom, Bonusstreak and Gamtrak are there to take care of you as always."

Cindy

Well, if no one has anything else to add - I'd consider this a dead horse.

Before this spirals into another bash CAP thread, I propose to upgrade this thread to "closed". All in favor say "aye."

This thread is going nowhere. Cap has been done to death here, there and everywhere. We all have a position and a take on the situation. Can we now move on, to more productive things

I could close this thread but feel that would be overstepping the mark or my remit here. Instead I'll wait for Meister, Spear, Max or the muppet to do the honours.

How can you possibly not though Dom. How can you not see that this very action of yours reflects on your character and your moral standards??...by continuing to align yourself with the owners of CAP!

I am alligning myself with my fellow forum members. Everyone who knows me over the years knows that MY character and MY moral standards are not a problem.

I am not Lou, I am not Warren, I own no part of affiliate media or cap or anything they own. I did not and do not accept any money from them.

I am a part of the forum, I have been a very active part of it for 8 years. I have been more active there than anyone else, and I have helped many many webmasters solve many problems. I am proud of what I have done for these 8 years.

Is it so difficult to understand that I want to see it be a good place to be again, a better place than it ever was? If ever there was a time to shape CAP into something more positive, it is now. The old CAP has crashed, and one can let rubble be rubble, or one can rebuild in a positive way.

Depending on how the legal matters turn out, IMO this can be a good thing to happen to CAP. Affiliate media has to reshape and regroup and I am going to try to present them with affiliate input.

What happens after that, that's what I want to see before I make a very painful decision.

My last note is Dom keep up the great work you do.
You are an asset to this business.& if anyone ever needs help you are always there to help anyone.
But get out of CAP You don't need it.

RIP CAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back