cant find screenshots that suck

liquidsoap

Dormant account
so i thought id make a new one:cool:
but this hurt, multihand european blackjack
i accidently cut a little of the middle, my pic was to big but ouch

Not sure which cards came out first, but it would appear on the first hand that you split 7's against a dealer 10. If that is the case, then that's not a smart move. Also, since the dealer obviously doens't peek to see if he has BJ, did you at least lose only one bet on that first hand and not your split bet as well?

You can make plenty of screenshots that suck with the new slot "DinoMagic" - coz here you can get feature bonuses that'll pay you LESS the cost of the spin.. :mad:

trick said:
You can make plenty of screenshots that suck with the new slot "DinoMagic" - coz here you can get feature bonuses that'll pay you LESS the cost of the spin.. :mad:

I love the puzzle-board bonus on that game, but the lesser bonus round is a pain in the ass more than anything.. and usually pays zilch.

Zoozie said:
This one really sucks and left me sleepless. Will probably haunt me forever.

Damn, that really does suck!!:mad:

No use losing sleep over it though. The probability of hitting 4 kings in the correct configuration is a LOT bigger than hitting 5 kings just so. You weren't any "closer" to the jackpot with the 4 kings than you would have been with just a regular non-winning screen with a jumble of symbols. Slots are designed so that a random game will give you a lot of near-misses. A near-miss is just a "visual" near-miss. Actually no such thing even exists.

The screenshot still does suck! I would have been mad, too, for a little while. I just wouldn't lose any sleep over it, or let it haunt me:)

Cheers,
SM

A near-miss is just a "visual" near-miss

Yeah, but the visual representation is the kind of 'measure' used whether it makes sense or not. It is the idea of the thread about screenshots that suck :)

But if the reels is not independant I agree that it does not really makes since, but I am no slot expert and know if this is true. I just know that the screenshot sucks, which you agreed too. One silly king in that position would definately had changed my life.

Zoozie said:
This one really sucks and left me sleepless. Will probably haunt me forever.

Damn damn damn... Damn you to hell King Cashalot.. With your smug face and your stupid crown. That hurts.

Still, at least you got a chicken at the beginning - and not a melon I suppose... That doesn't help does it. Nightmare.

Slotster! said:
Damn damn damn... Damn you to hell King Cashalot.. With your smug face and your stupid crown. That hurts.

Still, at least you got a chicken at the beginning - and not a melon I suppose... That doesn't help does it. Nightmare.

It could have been a scatter just for total humilation.

Maybe

Simmo! said:
Hmm maybe its getting close :) Think i may have a bash this week...!

Perhaps that is what you are SUPPOSED to think!

UK Fruit Machines did this so much that the practice was "banned" by the voluntary code a while back! (Of course they found a loophole!!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back