Cant deposit at all on slotocash, anyone have any ideas?

Savatage79

PABnononaccred2
So I am trying to deposit, I've tried my debit and a few ccs... But it then gets to where it asks for last 4 of my social. I then put it in and it declines and says check my information.

Now those same cards I use elsewhere just fine. And did so right after to make sure it wasnt my cards.

I asked support and they said check with my bank but I have already had my cards open for international usage. It seemed like maybe my social was input incorrectly perhaps but the support person didn't really say yes or no but I was assuming that the last 4 matched up.

Anyways, anyone experience this before?

well video slots allows visa cards and neosurf which is the new paysafe equivalent if that helps at all and is available at iga stores and most paysafe outlets

I am seeking a bit of help with this too... I also noticed none of my cards work and result to errors each time so I started using neosurf which I managed to find a few vouchers to buy at seagm online shop which worked good until now as they are outta stock... Just frustrating with legislation and changes and whatever else its like I just wanna play with the few bucks i have left but alas... at a dead end. Now also am stuck with $20 paysafecard voucher I dunno where I can use, I can't seem to find anywhere online via neosurfs links and google searches etc where I can buy a neosurf voucher with paysafe/skrill or swap it out or something and the bitcoin deposit option has me bamboozled

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back