Cancer Screening Results

Thanks guys, but I wont know until next week! :mad: He wont check, he wants to wait until they come to him for what ever reason. Im so cranky and tired. That prednisone did a number on my body, and I can't sleep. * Big sigh*

Thanks guys, but I wont know until next week! :mad: He wont check, he wants to wait until they come to him for what ever reason. Im so cranky and tired. That prednisone did a number on my body, and I can't sleep. * Big sigh*

Well, then we just wait to next week:thumbsup: Get your mood up. As you said you had gained weight and felt good so it does sound like it will be nothing:)

Prednison I ate like candy in periods for several years. It's tough not getting enough sleep but usually you don't feel that tired either. If it's just a few pills you have nothing to complain about:p ...but ok, accepted this time;)

Well, then we just wait to next week:thumbsup: Get your mood up. As you said you had gained weight and felt good so it does sound like it will be nothing:)

Prednison I ate like candy in periods for several years. It's tough not getting enough sleep but usually you don't feel that tired either. If it's just a few pills you have nothing to complain about:p ...but ok, accepted this time;)
Lol. It was 150 mg within 18 hours

Well tomorrow at this time I will have my results. I have been quite busy the last two weeks, so really havent had time to think about it. But every once in a while anger and anxiety has crept in. I have seen so much in my 51 years of life. Homeless and on the streets as a teen, abused in every way possible, rich, poor. Seen an attempted murder, had a dead person at my feet. Raised two beautiful kids on my own. Worked and further my education, started my own business. Mingled with the elite and the poorest of the poor. This disease shows no mercy. It sucks everything out of you, both physically and emotionally, and it will take your soul if you let it. You're constantly in " I hope its not" mode. For all I have been through in life, I have never stopped fighting. I have never lost my integrity or my morals. I know some people on here think I whine too much, and that is fine. That is me fighting for what I believe to be right......I will not change. So I'm hoping for the best, but will fight if its not! Cheers and have a good day. :thumbsup:

Good luck bebo, that's the really hard bit too the waiting, we found that especially difficult.

I don't want to hijack your thread, and please PM me to edit it all out if you want me too but I just wanted to give a little bit of our story and to highlight how much people need to "check" themselves regularly it could just save a life.

My partner was diagnosed with Grade 3 breast cancer last year and so far has managed to fight it, 100% down to the fact, she found a lump very early and got it checked. As it happens if she hadn't and had put it off and waited it would have been a very different story, as all we heard come out the doctors mouth at the time was "Grade 3" and "you have a very aggressive type of cancer "but you have caught it early" the fact shes not even 40 yet, was a shock to us really, your right it shows no mercy whatsoever :(

In sheer panic, we got things like a will sorted out and it was suggested we contact a charity that gives special days to people under 40 diagnosed with cancer for them to make precious memory's with their families and loved ones, ( our boy only being 5 ) in case the worst happens.

So we applied, and was granted our special day which was just 3 days away at a center parks, but it was just the ticket, we totally refused to give in to the worry and had a great time making memories that will last forever and taking a ridiculous amount of photos!!!

Since then we have had time to reflect on whats important in life and wanted to give something back to this great not so main stream charity so that it can continue helping families in these very difficult times.

My partner decided to give up chocolate for a whole month to raise funds and trust me shes finding it super hard she loves chocolate! who doesn't??

Anyway im not sure if this appropriate here but if its not i will remove it but here is the just giving page setup for the charity in question its called the willow foundation.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

She originally set a target of £100 which has been smashed already but now i have my heart set on raising them at least £500 so im asking if anyone would mind donating a few of there would be spins to this great cause.

I believe you can donate as little as 2 GBP and will all add up.

Thanks in advance.

Bebo, I truely hope you get good news tomorrow I can totally understand what your going through! Please let us know as soon as you can we're all behind you.

Everything crossed for you,

Steve.

Good luck bebo, that's the really hard bit too the waiting, we found that especially difficult.

I don't want to hijack your thread, and please PM me to edit it all out if you want me too but I just wanted to give a little bit of our story and to highlight how much people need to "check" themselves regularly it could just save a life.

My partner was diagnosed with Grade 3 breast cancer last year and so far has managed to fight it, 100% down to the fact, she found a lump very early and got it checked. As it happens if she hadn't and had put it off and waited it would have been a very different story, as all we heard come out the doctors mouth at the time was "Grade 3" and "you have a very aggressive type of cancer "but you have caught it early" the fact shes not even 40 yet, was a shock to us really, your right it shows no mercy whatsoever :(

In sheer panic, we got things like a will sorted out and it was suggested we contact a charity that gives special days to people under 40 diagnosed with cancer for them to make precious memory's with their families and loved ones, ( our boy only being 5 ) in case the worst happens.

So we applied, and was granted our special day which was just 3 days away at a center parks, but it was just the ticket, we totally refused to give in to the worry and had a great time making memories that will last forever and taking a ridiculous amount of photos!!!

Since then we have had time to reflect on whats important in life and wanted to give something back to this great not so main stream charity so that it can continue helping families in these very difficult times.

My partner decided to give up chocolate for a whole month to raise funds and trust me shes finding it super hard she loves chocolate! who doesn't??

Anyway im not sure if this appropriate here but if its not i will remove it but here is the just giving page setup for the charity in question its called the willow foundation.

She originally set a target of £100 which has been smashed already but now i have my heart set on raising them at least £500 so im asking if anyone would mind donating a few of there would be spins to this great cause.

I believe you can donate as little as 2 GBP and will all add up.

Thanks in advance.

Bebo, I truely hope you get good news tomorrow I can totally understand what your going through! Please let us know as soon as you can we're all behind you.

Everything crossed for you,

Hi Steve. Thank you! Im really sorry that you and your partner had to go through this too. Mine was stage 3, grade 3, double negative and her 2 positive BC. It was very aggressive. I found mine early, but it still migrated to a lymph node with in weeks. I wish nothing but positive energy and blessings on your fundraiser.
Steve.

@bebo67 Thank you, Compared to you it seems we have been luckier than we thought! we're still worried were not out the woods I guess no one ever is once you've had it. Im sure all our positive wishes will help you :)

That was good news! What a relief...for all of us, but ok, mostly for you:thumbsup:

Now celebrate some girl and live life:cheers:
Relief is an understatement! I want to get to Alberta at the end of August to see my Auntie, who I havent seen in almost 30 years. Also to Scotland and France next spring to see my family <3 Thank you everyone yet AGAIN for being there.

Im back. Its not cancer THANK HEAVENS! It's
I have to go for another CT Scan in 3-6 months. Thank you everyone <3

omg. I thought you typed "its back" I was like oh no.

great news for you, must be so relieving sheesh.

She is up in sudbury doing radiation and chemo.....at 75 years old. She was always a strong lady, she split alot of her winters wood right up into her late 50's

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back