Can unfinished slot round involve your withdrawal?

onlyoneunit

Newbie member
Hello Slotters!

as the title speaks for it! and on the internet there is so less information about it, as i cannot find it.

Can unfinished slot round involve your withdrawal?

I come to the condition that i have trouble with this so that is the reason im asking?

Thank you for that fast reply! @Borgie

i understand, no in this case it's unfinished ''stuck'' game rounds on a couple of machines. but on my end i have completed the bets. but for some reason they are stuck at the providers side. that is what i think. they speak to me about Peking Luck, The Christmas Carol, The Dog House, I have played these machines with bonusmoney. but they where not forbidden to play within the bonus terms & conditions.

I have played more slots with this bonusmoney, but only the slots that are unfinshed are from Pragmatic Play.
The fact that the slots ive played from this provider every slot is a bet stuck, wich is kind of winning a million to get a bet stuck on 5 diffirent games. so they tell me that these are unfinished. but on my end they are finished but stuck at the providers side.
They gonna reach to Pragmatic Play to release the bets and then they should be able to process my withdrawal but i have no clue on how long this can take up to, as they only speak of additional time.

also i wanna be clear to the readers. i have always been playing slots fair. I read Bonus Terms & conditions / Terms & Conditions.
I do not breach rules or try to take advantage of bugs / mallfunctions.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back