Can someone please check this winning screenshot for me?

Azzurri

Banned User
Hi all,

I'm in the process of grinding out a wr on a bonus, and hit this win. So close to my first 5 wilds ever! :(

Anyway, the payout figure didn't look right to me on a $2.40 bet, but I'm having one of those stupid moments where the more I think about it, the more I'm doing my head in trying to work it out. :confused:

I'm having a real blonde moment, so can someone who doesn't mind taking the time to work it out, please just confirm for me that it is correct? Thanks in advance, and I apologize if it's fairly straight forward. Feel free to laugh at my expense if the answers right in front of my face. I can take it. :oops:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-31-21-13-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-31-21-13-38.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 222
  • Screenshot_2014-03-31-20-54-10.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-31-20-54-10.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 228
Looks about right to me.

You only have one big win there - the 4 wilds + Girl on win-line 20, which pays x700
You are betting $0.08 per line. $0.08 x 700 = $56.00
The several other smaller wins must make up the other $7.60.
(The biggest of those small wins are the 3-of-a-kind A's & K's, which only pay $1.60 each. The others are less)

KK

Yep looks right to me.

You have 5 girls which pay $7 (for 5) and you are betting 8 credits so 8x$7 = $56 and the rest is made up from the small wins e,g A, 10, K etc

Edit: Beaten to it by kk, damn slow fingers.

I got free spins about 6 times on $2.10-$3.60 bets and never made more than $30.00. Bonus pick round twice for $90.00 total. Starting to really get over MG slots. I don't care what anyone says, they have changed, and gotten much tighter across the board. Might by pass them from now on.

Yep, You only really had that 1 nice hit, I made sure I did not look at any answers b4 I did a quick check and the best win I worked out was 56 plus other small bits,

I got free spins about 6 times on $2.10-$3.60 bets and never made more than $30.00. Bonus pick round twice for $90.00 total. Starting to really get over MG slots. I don't care what anyone says, they have changed, and gotten much tighter across the board. Might by pass them from now on.

Ive been saying it and thinking of it my self, Last few months ( and bit longer )something has changed, Its not just a bad run, Half of the time Im lucky to get my stake back on free spins

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back