Calling all YouTubers

Cheers Jono. Recording my sessions has completely changed my slotting. I'm always worried now that if I play on my phone then I'm going to hit something epic and not be able to record it and share it. It's weird..but in a good way. I was really bad for staying up waaaay too late on my phone in bed. Now my sessions are planned and a bit more regular it feels more fun. I'm not sure if that makes sense? Get recording videos again sunshine...I'll watch 'em!!!

Makes total sense mate :thumbsup:

Never really played on my phone, maybe seen off my last tenner on DoA when the old backs playing up but other than that its desktop all the way.

Much prefer the larger screen, sounds on, closest I'll ever get to the buzz of a land based arcade I enjoyed back in the day.

If I were regular mobile player I'd end up smashing the bloody thing up as my clumsy fingers are always catching the wrong buttons and mis-clicking something or other.

All my videos are low rolling as the channel title says but there are some crackers in there, check out the RR_PB one and a few of the IR Wild Desires :thumbsup:

mine is rubbish but happy to oblige - think i got you all

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back