cake poker no pay

judgenico

Experienced Member
MM
made a withdrawal at cake around the 20th oct to my skrill acc still no sign of cash its only about 100 euro but it took me about 2 1/2 years to grind from a free initial balance so its not so much the cash but the time and effort put in,every time ive contacted support i get a automated response stateing their behind on their typical processing times and you should recieve withdrawal soon, i mean jeez how long do you give it and what would be the next line of action for myself any ideas would be apreiciated

If I understand correctly, you have never deposited and have been playing on a free chip for over 2 years? That is some amazing play time on a free chip. WTG :thumbsup:

You may want to read up on their t & C for free chips. They may require some kind of deposit before or verification before you can withdraw. Free Chips also often have some kind of expiration time period associated with them, so I would re-read everything to be sure there is nothing you missed in the fine print.

Then keep pestering them for a few more weeks until the holidays are over. If you don't get paid by then, and you've not broken any terms then you may want to PAB.
Link Outdated / Removed
be sure to read all the terms associated with this before you submit.

good luck. I hope you get your cake and eat it too....:eek: Sorry I could not resist.

just an update on the situation just emailed cake poker about my pending withdrawal of now 3 months which i now find simply laughable to be fair it was a quick response but here it is

Hello Mark,
Thank you for your email.
We understand your frustration with the length of time your withdrawal has taken. We are equally frustrated with the delays. We do not want you to be experiencing a delay like this. It is not in your interest or ours.
Getting on top of these delays is being treated as our highest priority right now and we are hoping you will not be waiting much longer. We will email you as soon as your funds have been sent. Unfortunately, until then it is a matter of waiting as we don't get additional updates during the processing stage.
I apologize again for the obvious inconvenience this causes.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Kind Regards,
Sean
WinCake Support :eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:

Unfortunately, Cake Poker, now known as Wincake, is in no pay mode. The network has been in bad shape ever since Lock Poker got a hold of it. My sources tell me that Lock Poker stiffed the network for about $4 million. I believe that Cake wants to pay players, but the Lock situation left them illiquid. I feel like there is some hope that you will get paid, unlike those that have funds stuck on Lock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back