By popular demand (Ie. KK) A Flash related how to thread.

Seventh777

RIP Roy
Planet Tharg, dark side, where nothing grows.
Firstly - Navigate to the control panel and open the Java console>general>settings>delete files>click ok

Java1.jpg

Java2.jpg

You have now cleared your Java cache.

Secondly - A thorough Flash player clean, for this you will need this..
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
I didn`t supply a direct link as obviously there are different versions per OS, (open your browser and addons uninstall all Java plug-ins). Once you have downloaded and used the correct one for your OS, uninstall it then open the search engine and type in flash player, make sure you have view hidden files ticked and all thorough search options ticked, Flash player files will be kept in the windows directory, delete all Flash player files and Java plug-ins (these are found in your browser files, Mozilla for Firefox) , when you have done this, type in Macromedia rinse and repeat.

Thirdly - If you are P.C. savvy do a manual registry clean, if not, download a good freeware registry cleaner Ccleaner is probably the best, however, if you want a thorough registry cleaner download Regcure i`m not going to mention how to get this for free via youtube as that is bad mmmmk, okay, once this is done reboot your P.C.

Fourthly - Download the latest Flash player from here....
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Finally - Global settings, a lot of flash player related problems are caused through incorrect settings, not allotting enough disc space for sites to download to is probably the main culprit, how to open these settings - Okay go to any site that uses flash player games I will use NordicBet as an example.........

Load a game in demo mode and right click anywhere on the game, a window will open, click on global settings.........

Global1.jpg

And here we have the settings, I will leave the rest to you, I will put steam on the table, but I expect you to at least bring your own knife and fork ;).

Global2.jpg

Hope this has cured some problems, happy Flash playing all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back