Brazil Bomba (Yggdrasil)

I found the golden rule with LIl Devil is keep the stake low,every time I play over 40p I lose.
Whether you win or not is down to getting enough decent base game and feature wins to
get to the enhanced feature without blowing too much, then hoping the feature pays enough
to give a profit.
I have had disasters where I dont get a single feature on the build up and the enhanced feature pays
next to nothing,but also have reached the enhanced feature well in profit and its paid as well.
Do like the game though and had hours of cheap fun when its in a happy mood.

I found the golden rule with LIl Devil is keep the stake low,every time I play over 40p I lose.
Whether you win or not is down to getting enough decent base game and feature wins to
get to the enhanced feature without blowing too much, then hoping the feature pays enough
to give a profit.
I have had disasters where I dont get a single feature on the build up and the enhanced feature pays
next to nothing,but also have reached the enhanced feature well in profit and its paid as well.
Do like the game though and had hours of cheap fun when its in a happy mood.

There is almost no difference between the enhanced feature and the normal ones.
Atleast if we go by how many of the symbols are appearing on the reels.
They are however more focused on the 2 middle reels, so i guess its slightly higher chance to get an angel in the enhanced feature.

My biggest hit so far was from a normal feature. Nothing amazing, but a bit over 700x.
I think dynamite has a much better pay-average for the enhanced feature.

I have heart-collections on 3 different sites, all of them 30+ hearts.
I only play if the slot is being nice, so it has taken quite a while to collect hearts.
Ill probably keep trying until i get a bonus thats atleast over 1000x.

i did get a 1000x + win on the base game once, hearts and 2 good angel multipliers,so the potential
is there.Can never deciede which enhanced to take,usually end up wishing I had done the other one.
Tend to go for the dynamite one as you get more spins, on the other one you know your fate after a couple
of spins.

I have played this a little bit as well but haven't really gotten any good hits so far.
Also it seems quite hard to get the bonus (or at least that's the case for me).

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back