New Slot Announcement Book of Oz, MG

Dont get sucked into keeping going for bonus it could cost thousands, even on low stakes.
Other than that, its a pretty decent game :)

Definitely high risk slot but also high reward have played a bit since it was released. This is similar to MG Retro Reels range, advice would be to utilise deposit bonuses to set the reels how you like them and have a go if you have some funds to burn.

Personally arranging symbols have paid off better that the Scatter bonus rounds, just my opinion!

Last edited:
Definitely high risk slot but also high reward have played a bit since it was released. This is similar to MG Retro Reels range, advice would be to utilise deposit bonuses to set the reels how you like them and pop back if you have some funds to burn.

Personally arranging symbols have paid off better that the Scatter bonus rounds, just my opinion!
I'm assuming you mean within the same session and bonus. To do otherwise would risk an acct closure if not more.

I'm assuming you mean within the same session and bonus. To do otherwise would risk an acct closure if not more.

I don't think there is any advantage gained by "setting the reels". There is no guarantee that any respin will pay.
On the contrary, some early luck gives the illusion it is easy to win, only to be followed by countless dead respins.

It is not easy, just a way to change volatility and interact with the game.

And an updated version already, called book of oz lock n spin, going live in 20 days.

The change is that you can now respin as many reels as you want (like Video Poker) and also you can change the special symbol in fs.
The obvious use I can think is that you can now respin your way to a 5-scatter trigger.

Book of Oz is one of the worst games I've ever played in all honesty. I'm yet to see where the RTP is at as it has been horrendously brutal the times I've played it and watched others play it.

I like book of oz i must admit, had some decent wins on it overall. (played on a few different sites, had bigger wins than below too). Shall give this a try at some point when its out. :)

oz.png

Can’t help thinking the respin feature is just a long winded way of buying a bonus round. Just gimmickry it has to be factored in so it just speeds up the money losing process imo.

Can’t help thinking the respin feature is just a long winded way of buying a bonus round. Just gimmickry it has to be factored in so it just speeds up the money losing process imo.

It is what you use it for. The possible combinations are so many...
And don't forget the RTP, mine and spoo just below or way over the theoretical value over tens of thousands of spins.

Do you know that a 96% RTP session lasts almost twice as long as a 94% one? If you are carefull with the respin you get long happy sessions.
Spoo is actually playing for free!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back