Book of dead

Playford7

Permanent Ban: Too much flaming
MM
As I was a tad naughty and was banned you may not have experienced my superb content for a while.
Been offshore the past 3 weeks, most providers wouldn’t load, sadly play and go did fine...
After what must of been over 30 bonus’s on BOD not once did I hit a premium, and not once over 100x...
Had the bloody aces of death loads, never more than 3.
No base game hits, not even 4OAK...
Anyone had a decent hit on this lately? Past few weeks I’ve had thousands of spins and it was beyond mean to me.

Playford7

MM
Welcome back :)

I got 6112x on this a couple of weeks ago, sadly only playing 1 line at 1p though :laugh:

Got 5 explorers in the bonus, followed by another 4 a few spins later.
I’ve played a obscene number of spins offshore mate on many stakes, I think actually my best was 5OAK dogs head thing.
The bonus’s where all hideous

SteveBr

webmeister
MM
Have you tried the new Merlin slot? It’s very similar to BoD but a retrigger gives another symbol plus the extra spins.

goatwack

Get dunked, big buns!
Actually, after busting out for £30 on both DOA and its worse sequel, I redeemed some loyalty points to accumulate £1 very very recently.

Straight onto BoD with 3 lines, first spin was four explorers along the bottom row. "Good start", I mused

Then after some heavy stake rotations I somehow ended up just over £30! :eek:

Of course ended up losing the lot because the game's a c

....'fiendishly-difficult game to master'

spoo42

to me, ive always called them, dogface, goldhead, bird thing, and the bloke. :laugh:

bod, for a long time was my go to game.. but the last few months it just seems to have gone rubbish - no matter where i played it, nothing. So its very
rare i play it now, maybe 10-20 spins just to randomly see if i can drop a bonus , otherwise I tend to avoid it.

Playford7

MM
to me, ive always called them, dogface, goldhead, bird thing, and the bloke. :laugh:

bod, for a long time was my go to game.. but the last few months it just seems to have gone rubbish - no matter where i played it, nothing. So its very
rare i play it now, maybe 10-20 spins just to randomly see if i can drop a bonus , otherwise I tend to avoid it.
Was purely casumo for me as was offshore and no other site would load, spent about 300/400 with a 130 withdrawal that was rapid and sorted in minutes, BOD was to teaseful, leaving it alone for a very long time

spoo42

well, over the whole time id played bod.. from mid 2017 ish, upto a few months back, id put many spins through it over that time on a few
different sites.

Ive had every single possible win on it in free spins, every symbol and every win upto 5oak - BUT , for 5 explorers.. that was the one win i never managed,
but I had every other in bonus.. 4 explorers.. 5 goldheads. 5 dogfaces etc etc.

as i say though, its just gone rubbish over the last 6 months or so. literally nothing from it, no matter where ive played or for how long, so i rarely touch it
now sadly.

goatwack

Get dunked, big buns!
In my aforementioned BoD adventure I distinctly recall getting three explorer- symbol bonuses, two at 10p stakes and one at 20p! I got excited each time

I needn't have, as between all of them I think a couple of symbols may have shared screentime simultaneously...... in all those spins :eek2:

Where was the fullscreen wonderment goddamit (sob) :(

paul7388

Ueber Meister
MM
Great idea. Anyone interested i am running a sweep on how long playford lasts starting now . tenner a shot for first 5 people to enter. You can pic 1,2 ,3 , 4 days or 5 + days which is a long shot lol.

mack341

Thanks guys, this thread inspired me to load it up on coral, had £1.21 in the tank from converting my comp points [a heads up, coral is stopping comp points for the hoi polloi very soon, so if you've got any I think you need to convert them] anyway tried this reduced lines shenanigans on BOD for the first time ever, 6 lines 1p each, got the bonus and 1 retrigger [J's] and won £7 :thumbsup: went over to pimped, put it on 5 lines at 3p each, got the bonus round and now my balance is £49.88 :cheers: but I've just loaded up extra chilli so things could go very badly, I think in my new sensible mindset :rolleyes: that I'm trying out I'll withdraw at least £45 spondulicks, took a major battering a few days ago so anything back counts.

goatwack

Get dunked, big buns!
Thanks guys, this thread inspired me to load it up on coral, had £1.21 in the tank from converting my comp points [a heads up, coral is stopping comp points for the hoi polloi very soon, so if you've got any I think you need to convert them] anyway tried this reduced lines shenanigans on BOD for the first time ever, 6 lines 1p each, got the bonus and 1 retrigger [J's] and won £7 :thumbsup: went over to pimped, put it on 5 lines at 3p each, got the bonus round and now my balance is £49.88 :cheers: but I've just loaded up extra chilli so things could go very badly, I think in my new sensible mindset :rolleyes: that I'm trying out I'll withdraw at least £45 spondulicks, took a major battering a few days ago so anything back counts.
Not a lot to add, other than 'you bastard'

:p