New Slot Announcement Book of Dead Play'n GO

Interesting stuff. In terms of feature frequency, was there any difference between the two slots? Did you find one or the other was more generous with them?

This is collected manually so i unfortunately don't have spin data. But as there is a difference in RTP between the two, Book Of RA(94.26-95.10%) will eat money faster than Book Of Dead(96.21%).

If you play tight on these two games. You can find them quite lucrative just don't bet more than 0.5% of your balance per spin I was even doing as low as 0.25% of my balance. The jackpot is 5000xyour bet(in the feature) you do the maths... ;)

Are there any members that play this with any kind of frequency? Incredibly curious as to what your returns have been

After not wanting to touch it ever again I took interest in it after watching streamer after streamer getting destroyed. Most on average that I see is an rtp of around 20-30%

I have done another 9000 spins on this slot and not once has my rtp been above 40%.

Im triggering a bonus every 650 spins on average and the average payout is 15x

I have not had a win bigger than 15x on this slot

Is this the highest variance slot ever made?

Todays session was 500 spins. RTP of 16%. No bonuses and best win was 3x.

I think there is something wrong with this slot.

Only people with a golden horseshoe up their ass ever do well in this game. I, sadly, don't. Today's session was awful with no bonuses or 5OAKs. This slot can be PlayOLG.ca bad.

I have done pretty well on this slot, much luckier than Ra (which i cannot play anymore thankfully so), numerous retriggers, full screen of kings once but only once, have had four lots of times but not the highest paying symbols, did hit a 5 oak sphinx line win the other day with a $5 bet.

This slot can be vicious. I like it, but i dislike the uber high variance. I too have managed a few 30 - 40% sessions on it.

When I initially started playing it, it was good to me. I still pop in and do the odd 100 spins here and there. My best hit is in the video below:

Last edited by a moderator:
Really, really dead

Sometimes i am curious what the results where of tournaments at videoslots.com, myself reached something about €3 with 100 spins, but look what i found on the bottom of the list. Maybe he played 1 line 10 coins but 100 spins and 0 euro seems a record to me.

Naamloos.jpg

I managed a 307x bonus on my tablet today. Other than one 5OAK Aces, it was dead from the start. Then hit a bonus with Kings and got 2 retriggers and a 5OAK of the staff. About time.

Its gone really cold for me in the last week. I reversed £300 last Saturday, played DOA and somehow it went nuts, got to £3000 in half hour. A 5 oak on the explorer in the same feature I had a full screen of kings...twice. And a full screen of eagles...then I reversed that and lost it all playing at £5 a spin and didnt hit ONE feature :p

Played it a few times in the week since but ive only triggered one feature which was the explorer guy and got a little over 100x, standard really. Managed to get to £900 last night playing that new turning totems though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back