Book of dead is rigged

in my Country the RTP was/is 85%, now it's going to be lowered at 75% (maybe done already I am not sure about the exact date), so that it gets even more impossible to hit monsters like 500X or such.
75%? What the hell? That can't be true.

Where can I find more information about these play n go slots offering different RTPs for different countries?

This has been my slot of choice for the last 6 months, until about 3-4 weeks ago. I wouldn't say its rigged.. just very volatile - especially at recently! :D...
The slot is rigged just like danger all it is is teases

Book of Dead was very dead today. Do companies really think this is what people want to experience during a session?
All you get is teases after wagering 100s how is it possibly random

Book of Dead always saves me after playing Bonanza so I think its a great game most of the time, for me anyway ;)
Not sure if serious... all it does is tease just like bonanaza last 3 deposits ive not even had a bonus on danger bonanaza the slots rigged

Danger yestaday I’ve had 3 mega teases that’s all it bloody does

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like all ten-liners are not giving up the bonus. Mongol Treasures has been terrible as of late. Certainly wish I could play Novomatic slots such as Captain Venture to see how they’re paying.

75%? What the hell? That can't be true.

Where can I find more information about these play n go slots offering different RTPs for different countries?

If you're lucky in the game manual, but many brands do hide it. I bet they do not hide it because they offer the highest available RTP.

Yesterday at unibet I started with a balance of 1062 euro on book of dead. I was left with 219 euro balance after 2500+ spins starting at 50 cent bets and 1 euro bets. I got 0 free spins rounds. Never in my gambling life (8 years online), have I experienced something like this. Never ever again will I touch any playngo games again.

I thought the worst provider was betsoft of fugaso. This is a lot worst. I can`'t explain my frustration with words on this one.

Well Johnsnow, i had a same experience once when i was lucky to win big on other slots. 1 euro bets, NOTHING. And when balance is very low i sometimes play BOD with 3 lines - 3 cent and yes you hit the feature lot easier. Had the same also on DOA, we all know how often you win big and how may times you lose big.

Yesterday at unibet I started with a balance of 1062 euro on book of dead. I was left with 219 euro balance after 2500+ spins starting at 50 cent bets and 1 euro bets. I got 0 free spins rounds. Never in my gambling life (8 years online), have I experienced something like this. Never ever again will I touch any playngo games again.

I thought the worst provider was betsoft of fugaso. This is a lot worst. I can`'t explain my frustration with words on this one.

Had you had a massive or multiple big wins out of it previously to this?

Im only curious as a friend of mine had a 6k win out of BOD several months ago and after that he had a session that took 4000 spins on £1 bets for the next feature, and gave £89 then the next feature took another 1200 spins, random my arse!!

Im only curious as a friend of mine had a 6k win out of BOD several months ago and after that he had a session that took 4000 spins on £1 bets for the next feature, and gave £89 then the next feature took another 1200 spins, random my arse!!

Interesting. I am currently experiencing the same with Playngo (Reactoonz). Some 800x, 1500x wins. After that the game seems to be playing differently and grabbing it all back... and as soon as it's back it restores to normal play. Coincidence? I'm not sure..

High volatility png games can be brutal see also: Reactoonz and legacy of Egypt. they are all or nothing, usually the latter and I have had way to many 30% sessions on BOD in battles to ever consider playing it for cash. in a few years of mostly freeroll play (on BOD) probably well over 10k spins have had 500x once (explorers in base game) never had any of the big boys in bonus.

My biggest win on bod ever has been around 500x. Yesterday I did not get 1 feature and also not a single bet that payed more then 15 times my bet. Even bonanza from btg pays better than this crap on a real shitty day. High votality? Seriously this is not high vitality, it's just bullshit. :p

Well my rtp this month on all playngo slots at videoslots are under 50%.. book of dead its 25% :D playngo is rigged , not only book of dead

yes, this is true.
I don't know in which Country lives Videoslotheaven, but for istance in my Country the RTP was/is 85%, now it's going to be lowered at 75% (maybe done already I am not sure about the exact date), so that it gets even more impossible to hit monsters like 500X or such.
Thats disgusting how do they get people to play games with such low RTP and how is that legal to do ! shocking

Got 23p up to £15 playing this the other day, using the ol' 1-line

And merely a few days before that, similar occurence when using 30p or thereabouts and getting one of the top symbols right across the middle for £7.50!

So much fun to be had lowrolling with 1-5p bets & coin sizes :cool:

Both times I busted out shamefully, as the main game on full lines is more bent than a nine bob note :eek::mad:

^^^ Steviedoo ---> LMAO :lolup: :laugh:

BoD is super high variance, getting often only 30-40% RTP is the norm. The slot is either dire or on fire. If you don't get FS in 100 - 150 spins it is better to leave the game. The best is to get 2 - 3 times FS in the first 100 spins and then do a runner with the profit. Had it just last week and luckily increased the bet every time.

I know, I am guilty for staying too long on occasion too, hoping for a turnaround, but it rarely happens. :oops:

Last edited:
I definitely think it has declined. Wouldn't go as far as saying rigged but a lot of the features pay crap amounts especially when it's taken a lot to trigger them in the first place. The 4 scatter curse is prominent. Any time I get 4 scatters I get Queens or Jack's, never had anything else with 4. Most I have had on tens of thousands of spins is 4 Sphinx in free spins. Paid well but not well enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back