Bonza players-check for 50 free spins

dave1888

10 years here meister!
PABnononaccred2
mm1
Hi just to let everyone who has a bonza slots account check your facebook because I got 50 free spins on ANY netent slot!! Played them on reel rush!! won £14 :) Try that slot cause if it's in a good mood it will potentially get the feature in 50 spins or less :) Good luck if you get these! :cool::thumbsup:

Have you ever cashed out dave? It states up to 20 cash back +150 free spins, How does the free spins work after deposit?

Have you ever cashed out dave? It states up to 20 cash back +150 free spins, How does the free spins work after deposit?

I haven't from here yet but my good friend has. You deposit min £10 if you lose it and don't make withdrawal you get it back the next day when you lose that you get a quarter of your cashback too! so it's 100% and 25% with zero wagering! on subsequent deposits you get free spins live chat told me. They also hold tournaments every hour to win free spins 1st and 2nd place. Regular promos to win spins as well like lucky dino has been doing. Overall pretty impressed but they need Creature added to their list of slots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back