Bonus Retrigger Question

Yes, it should retrigger ..However, when this game retriggers I cannot remember if it goes back to the bonus screen where each square tells you how many spins you win or if it just adds additional spins to your total..How many spins did you start out with..Usually it is only6..I see you have 14, so maybe it added the spins to your total..

You only get an additional 5 spins for retrigger. So you must have started with 9 games , which is standard, i have never seen more than 9 games, it seems to always give 5 spins, 2 spins, 2 spins.

well heres a possible explanation. the second to last reel is a different color, that may be a symbol that turned wild. The symbol that may have turned wild mayy have not had a bonus box around it, but then get a box to show it turned wild, but is not actually a bonus box.

Yes correct that was the box that turned into a wild. And your explanation helps me understand what happened without going ballistic on them lol. Thanks for the info and support. Although after reading the payouts on that there is nothing listed about how the bonus cannot be retrigged so hopefully they can fix that one some day but doubtful.

Yes correct that was the box that turned into a wild. And your explanation helps me understand what happened without going ballistic on them lol. Thanks for the info and support. Although after reading the payouts on that there is nothing listed about how the bonus cannot be retrigged so hopefully they can fix that one some day but doubtful.
It can be re-triggered - but you need 5 symbols with the "Silk Caravan" box around them.
The wild on reel 4 does not have that box.

KK

wow. got it..thank goodness for these slot experts here..i did not notice that the one did not have the correct box around..Thats why I love this forum.

THANK YOU ALL, yes so am i grateful for these forums and a community that supports each other. There is so much hate and discrimination in this world its nice to be in a community that is supportive and nonjudgemental(mostly). Little off topic but my way of saying thank you.

My original post about it retriggering 5 free spins is listed at the bottom of the page that explains the bonus payout. And yes it is almost impossible for there to be a glitch that impact the game that massively, but somtimes it does take a rocket surgeon to figure it out what went wrong.:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back