Whine and Moan bonus question for INet 100%

classymom

I took a 100 % bonus yesterday @ Inet - I am the one that didnt read the t& C on this before I claimed but here is the bonus - You have to wager your deposit 30x before the bonus is credited then you need to wager the bonus 10x - I never got to see the bonus credited. Who would ever like this bonus ( or am I missing something ) Does anyone like this kind of bonus and why ?

If I understand it correctly that's the kind of bonus I prefer. Because if you win something big you can cash out without meeting the wagering requirements.

You have to wager your deposit 30x
Wagering your deposit 30 times will be a huge job since deposits don't last that long there any more. What happens when you bust out BEFORE the 30x, which is a 99.9% certainty? Does the make the bonus null?

And I agree with ramones70, if one considers any bonus, this one would be the best for this reason:
Because if you win something big you can cash out without meeting the wagering requirements

Hi cmom,

it is being nothing other as finally to wager 20 times the deposit and bonus.

But to wager first 30 times your deposit without crediting the bonus money,

then one can play immediately without any bonus.

I don't like those promotional terms and i don't know what should it be again.

Who wins already big ?

Perhaps InetBet promos will give here the answer.

Ok - if Im understanding you guys - If I happen to win a Random Jackpot on my inital deposit I can cash out right away without having to wager the 30X ?

Ok - if Im understanding you guys - If I happen to win a Random Jackpot on my inital deposit I can cash out right away without having to wager the 30X ?

I'm almost sure(99%) that you can cash out right away. Every bonus that I have used that are credited after the requirements are fulfilled have always had the possibility to cash out whenever you want. The only thing you lose is the chance to get the bonus. If I am wrong it is truly a bad bonus offer and almost meaningless.

Hey Classymom, was it one of their birthday coupons? If so, I remember noticing that a few of them were this type of bonus, at the time they all went up. I actually made a post about it on their birthday thread, highlighting which coupons were like this....just to give people a heads up.

Myself, I wouldn't claim a bonus like this...so no, I don't like them. But I can see where some would. Because my deposits are so small, I usually want a bonus that's going to add to my starting bankroll.

I'm going to assume that if you zero out your deposit prior to meeting WR, it will nullify the remainder of any WR left? And likewise, if you should get lucky and cashout.....that it just cancels out the bonus completely, and won't affect any subsequent deposits. That's the way it should work anyway.

Yes, this was one of the Birthday bonuses and like a dumb blonde that I am didnt read it fully before I claimed ( lesson learned) I can now see where this would benefit some, but I am in the boat where my deposits are small and like an added boost to my original deposit. I will from now on read the whole T & C's before claiming.

Wagering your deposit 30 times will be a huge job since deposits don't last that long there any more. What happens when you bust out BEFORE the 30x, which is a 99.9% certainty? Does the make the bonus null?

And I agree with ramones70, if one considers any bonus, this one would be the best for this reason:

If you claim the bonus prior to any deposit, you must complete the 30 x deposit before any withdrawal Its part of the contract :-((

If you claim the bonus prior to any deposit, you must complete the 30 x deposit before any withdrawal Its part of the contract :-((

Wow, really? So you can't just cashout then? So without actually receiving the bonus itself, you're still tied into the WR? If I'm going to be obligated to meet WR, then I want my bonus upfront to help me in doing that.

Man, that's a really sucky bonus, and for sure I would NEVER claim one of these things. Thanks for the heads up Stovetopp. :thumbsup:

Wow, really? So you can't just cashout then? So without actually receiving the bonus itself, you're still tied into the WR? If I'm going to be obligated to meet WR, then I want my bonus upfront to help me in doing that.

Man, that's a really sucky bonus, and for sure I would NEVER claim one of these things. Thanks for the heads up Stovetopp.
Took the words right out of my mouth Pina!!

This just doesn't sound right to me.

I certainly would like the Inet rep to visit this thread and explain this bonus concept completely.

I believe it is Emily who could take a few minutes to help me understand.

Last edited:
When I went and looked again at the Birthday bonus coupon, I believe the wording was a little different than when Classymom first posted.

I got the following response from Inetbet support

All wagering requirements have to be met prior to a withdrawal being allowed on the associated deposit.

This is stated in the terms and conditions.

If you do not meet the wagering then subsequent deposits will count towards this.

Alternatively you can ask for the coupon to be cleared if you wish to use a different bonus code.

We know it can be a little confusing as the wagering does not show in the cashier. We have asked RTG to look into why this is and have it re-instated.

Sounds like a poor coupon to me. If you meet the WR, the 10 is then added, with a further wagering requirement before you can withdraw, and the wagering requirements remain.

It's available until May 30th, but I won't be hurrying to take advantage of it.

When I went and looked again at the Birthday bonus coupon, I believe the wording was a little different than when Classymom first posted.

I got the following response from Inetbet support

Sounds like a poor coupon to me. If you meet the WR, the 10 is then added, with a further wagering requirement before you can withdraw, and the wagering requirements remain.

It's available until May 30th, but I won't be hurrying to take advantage of it.

The big problem with this one is the misleading indication of there being no WR shown in the cashier. I have used these in the past, but they are near impossible to keep track of. I was told quite some time ago that "RTG have been contacted....", and it is somewhat disappointing that sweet FA has been done about this by RTG, yet they have released an abundance of new games, and several lobby upgrades.

I expect the coupon can only be cleared after busting out. I am also sure that no further coupons can be used, even on a zero balance, until this kind of bonus has been completed.

It IS a poor offer (usually), since not only do you NOT have the bonus up front, but the MAJORITY of the WR has to be completed on the deposit.

It could be improved by allowing it to run concurrently with a new coupon should a player bust out before making WR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back