Your Input Please Bonanza thread!

Big Time Gaming

Dormant account
As the eminent Bonanza thread rapidly approaches 20,000 replies and almost 1,000,000 views, I think it's time to celebrate and thank everyone that has contributed. So when either of these milestones is achieved we will celebrate with some giveaways.

For the avoidance of coming up with something that people deem as unfair or just plain wrong, I'm going to put it to you fine people as to how we pick a winner from some of the incredible contributions to the thread.

Perhaps we could use an RNG that picks out a thread number and then allocates a prize to the member that posted? Any other suggestions will be considered.

Prizes will consist of Merch (such as our infamous D) mug and Cash!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

There will also be one of our freshly minted, super rare "D" NFT's for one super lucky Meister Member!

Not sure it's possible, admins might be able to answer, but maybe run a report and reward ie Top 5 members with most posts in the thread?

I have two different suggestions, both good.

1: Rewarding Loyalty
I saw the thread has been going since 2016, so a draw between the players that have posted screenshots in the thread each year since 2016 would be a neat way to reward loyalty.

2: Rewarding Cheating.
Sometimes competitions ends up being won by someone using a photoshopped screenshot, sometimes those winners even end up working for the company holding the competition. Giving all the prizes to the members that have posted photoshopped content in the thread up until now would be a nice way to acknowledge the fact that sometimes these things just happen and that life is not fair.

Personally leaning towards suggestion #2.
:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Rng.
Please be Playford, please be Playford.
Only joking. Not being a morning person and no matter how shitty I feel when I walk downstairs to make a brew, I just want to be able to smile occasionally knowing everytime Snorky opens his cupboard in the mornin he has to look at a BTG mug.
Doesn't need to be a cupboard you have to open to see a BTG Mug

Looking in the mirror has the same effect after a 13x'er

A raffle based on participation in the thread would probably be one of the fairest: just don't make it based on positive contributions as it's hard to select a winner from zero :p

You could also extend the prizes to cover:
The posters' medical costs in respect of therapists (Curremon must be owed a house)
Damage to property: phones, laptops, holes in the drywall

Exclude those who post non Bonanza SS in the thread of games that, like Reactoonz2, give higher X wins :p

A raffle based on participation in the thread would probably be one of the fairest: just don't make it based on positive contributions as it's hard to select a winner from zero :p

You could also extend the prizes to cover:
The posters' medical costs in respect of therapists (Curremon must be owed a house)
Damage to property: phones, laptops, holes in the drywall
Perhaps cats? although @dunover has always said no cats have ever harmed in his vids…

As the eminent Bonanza thread rapidly approaches 20,000 replies and almost 1,000,000 views, I think it's time to celebrate and thank everyone that has contributed. So when either of these milestones is achieved we will celebrate with some giveaways.

For the avoidance of coming up with something that people deem as unfair or just plain wrong, I'm going to put it to you fine people as to how we pick a winner from some of the incredible contributions to the thread.

Perhaps we could use an RNG that picks out a thread number and then allocates a prize to the member that posted? Any other suggestions will be considered.

Prizes will consist of Merch (such as our infamous D) mug and Cash!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

There will also be one of our freshly minted, super rare "D" NFT's for one super lucky Meister Member!
As the person who planted this little acorn that grew into the mightiest oak in the forest, I should probably duck out of sight here.

I may be responsible for many meeting this most vicious and unforgiving of mistresses.

NFT - what's that anyway? Non-Findable Tile?

Ah! I see! It's on the coffee cups now. Trouble is, we'd need 12-packs of the mugs posted on monthly subscription, to ensure replacement for those thrown at the wall.

Perhaps a NFT of that infamous and hallowed 14,400x screenshot? Or the T-Shirt?

I think there's a special bond between us Bonanza survivors, so it would be nice to see one of them receive the compensation due. :lolup:

No cats have ever been harmed in the making of my videos although the new one does have a tendency to let one go right under my nose when I pick her up if she's getting too near the keyboard. I think they sense my mental distress when playing Bonanza hence they hang around me for support.

Big Job, however I think EVERYONE who has endured this slot AND has contributed to the Bonanza thread over the years should get at least a "little something"

Even if just a fiver, a keyring or something of small value as a keepsake...or "antagonist" item lol!
A free half-hour psychiatric consultation?

Or you could let people use that site where we tested starclusters for a week only the same with bonanza and say top 5 x wins from a week of compo from that site pictures submitted will win.

I like this idea :) Something we could all take part in.

My 2nd choice would be the free Psych eval 😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back