Bonanza Megapays - New jackpot BTG slot?

snorky510238

Chief glockenspiel maker
Totally agree, I played it a handful of times and decided I didn’t like what I was seeing. The more I thought about the concept, the more uncomfortable I felt so I haven’t touched it since.

Doesn’t look like anybody else has either (or they didn’t hit big) judging by the lack of screenshots.

PMKFRUITPRO

Terrible game. Pointless giving it a coin if ur a low roller.

I’d like to know where the rtp goes if playing on lower stakes?

ChopleyIOM

Hearthstone Addict
webby
Terrible game. Pointless giving it a coin if ur a low roller.

I’d like to know where the rtp goes if playing on lower stakes?

The RTP distribution remains the same on all stakes, higher stakes trigger the progressive round more often because they contribute more to the jackpots. Over a large enough spin sample 20p spins will work out exactly the same as £20 spins.

However, because you're much less likely to trigger a progressive round on lower stakes, and you're not even guaranteed to win one of the jackpots when you do, you can effectively just be setting fire to nearly 10% of RTP for a very long time.

I think the game design on Bonanza Megapays is really bad, a combination of huge progressive contributions, an 'all or nothing' style progressive round, and a tiny chance of ever seeing the round on smaller stakes, makes it a dreadful proposition for smaller stakes players.

(And the jackpots aren't even that big, so I fail to see the appeal for high stakes players too.)