Bonanza Broken???

This game has got worse since the new year. No bonus rounds, no base game wins and balance gone within 15 minutes. It's downright awful, and for OP who had those nice wins 99% of us are paying for it. So enjoy that win and do a runner as it will 100% take all you won and more back within days if you keep going back to it.

Just my luck, i took a willhill bonus with 600 wagering and hit this after 100 spins.........chances of cashing out are slim. why o why 1 time you take a bonus do you get a decent win!! ugh

boom2.PNG
gKHMew

Reading this thread (well the OP mainly :p :oops:) I thought "oh well I throw today's go in early and try Bonanza" It might work one day, only been waiting 14 years lol.

Turned £25 into £100 in about 10 minutes, this being the highlight....

Screenshot 2018-01-06 17.08.47.png

Lost a bit back now so turned it off till later this evening, one never knows :rolleyes: :p

out of interest. what do people do when hit a big win early on during wagering on a bonus?

i tend to double my stake to bust or clear quickly and hope for another decent win. or do people micro stake it?

Heres what you do GAMBLE IT ) & make the wagering:thumbsup:

I tried flying high when my balance was at £280 and I could only withdraw £50, went from .80p/£1/£2 bets and it took the lot, well £230 without a bonus or a bat of an eye and I ran with the £50.

out of interest. what do people do when hit a big win early on during wagering on a bonus?

i tend to double my stake to bust or clear quickly and hope for another decent win. or do people micro stake it?

Increase steadily if balance is doing the same but never (or very, very rarely any heroic stakes)

Never stay on same game too long, remember, tomorrow is another day.

Not giving away any more trade secrets for tonight :p

im too in patience jono :)

anyway doubling up was not best idea. 250 now at 130........... :eek: might cash out 20 at this rate!

oh and 20+ GOL since of course haha

As you can see i held my bottle at 80p even though dropped below 100..........of course bonus round for the stake was a garbage win....

View attachment 86410
180 to wager with 140 balance....will finish off on 80p and hope for best

When you got the £200+ win, I would of been swopping to a low variance high % paying slot to complete wagering.

Hope you make the last bit with a decent collect though.

I'm trying to stay away, Have barely played the last like 2 weeks cause I'm sick of losing in like a hour.
My average it took to hit a bonus went from 1 out of every 512 spins the first two months to now 1 in every 788 spins per bonus. And it was getting worse and worse each month. My average trigger was probably 1 ever 1300 spins for about 4 months.

One in 700- 1300 spins is just terrible by anyone's standards. But really none of us should be surprised given that it needs four bloody scatters to trigger, and the 'D' taking the occasional leave of absence :cool:
the more you play it the worse it gets. Its a slot to go and do 50-100 spins on once and awhile see if you can get lucky. Chasing anything on this will resort to a complete disaster.

the more you play it the worse it gets. Its a slot to go and do 50-100 spins on once and awhile see if you can get lucky. Chasing anything on this will resort to a complete disaster.
Yer, I was late to the party and had some good bonuses on it....at first. Now, I'm finding more and more craptastic ones creeping in, and being unable to get much further than 10 or 12x multipliers. When the slot's on fire it can be like no other, but it's becoming very rare now.

Who says slots don't have a built-in memory :cool:

Yes, the game is broken! As in the traditional 'broken' whereby it's an untested, erratic, smorgasbord mess that BTG are letting run riot on hapless players.

If by broken you mean having one decent session and then watching subsequent successive deposits disappear into the compensated ether, then yes, I'd say it's fairly broken. The game's a hot mess.....it'll take £100 off you only to give you a £90 'big win' :rolleyes:

So I wouldn't go counting my chickens on it just yet :cool:
Hence why I chose to term it as broken it took me for heaps first before a quick splurge of cash, just at a good time for me and I've took my winnings are kept a low profile :)

I now haven't played Bonanza for a few days.
Am I missing it?
Well I am off to see a counsellor tomorrow haha.

No, seriously not missing it at all.

I went out playing the UK fruit machines yesterday.
Made 70 quid and was out for eight hours and enjoyed it more than I am enjoying online lately.

Cue 3 months of the OP getting stiffed by Bonanza.

Well last week I took it for over 2k profit,

Started like this after I cashed out on 4 previous deposits of £300 total, and today's I had my stats to hand as below. Been running the same everytime so counting this about 1600 spins before finally got the bonus and the slot came alive again.

Bonanza 1.JPG
Bonanza 2.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back