Bodogs great service

marioking24

Non-Gambler
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
Hello all CMers,

I just wanted to post my recent and very very positve experience with the bodog customer service.
My problem was pretty complex (at least I thought so), I changed from bodog.com to bodog.co.uk, because I moved from the United States back to Germany. I was used to get so called, loss compensations, which means that if I zeroed out my balance, 20% were credited back onto my account, without a rollover. I loved this promotion.
Now, the promo was apparently only for bodog.com and not for the European bodog (diffrent licensies).
Back in Germany I played as normal on bodog, but I did not receive the loss compensations anymore. After noticing that I stopped playing. I contacted the email and phone support, but because the american and the european bodog are diffrent it was hard for them to tell me what the problem was.

Then I saw BodogBecky signed up here, I gave it a shot and contacted her about my issue.
I got an answer in literally 10 minutes and after 12 hours, the problem was solved.

I got all my open loss compensations directly& immediately credited on my Bodog account!

NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL SERVICE!!!

GOOD JOB BODOGBETTY!!!

and, I am back at bodog, my favourite place to play:)

It's always great to hear about excellent customer service, no matter the situation. You will not go wrong with Rebecca in your corner helping you out, that's for sure. :thumbsup:

awww, thank you marioking24, we are so happy to have you back! :) :)

RobWin, I appreciate the kind words...I aim to please!! he he :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back