Bodog Locked my Account

YES!!!!! That is why I closed my nucharge account, deposited money back to bodog and withdrew via check. Bodogs new policy of withdawing back to nucharge if you deposit thru them is just a game. I sure they are hoping that you redeposit to them and lose your money.

Exactly. And I cannot put money back into my Bodog account and withdraw it for obvious reasons. It's such a scam and it really makes me sick. I'm disputing the charges with my bank.

Exactly. And I cannot put money back into my Bodog account and withdraw it for obvious reasons. It's such a scam and it really makes me sick. I'm disputing the charges with my bank.

I currently have problems with Bodog and Nucharge. Big mistake signing up with nucharge. My account still disable with bodog and my account with nucharge still frozen as well. Bodog still waiting a response from nucharage and hopefully things will work out. After I get everything resolved, I'm closing both account. Beware one thing. Nucharge will make claims that not even true or make up a lies about it. I end up owing money to bodog from nucharge claiming is a back charge. It all a lies. I provided a bank statement to bodog and is big question to nucharge why I owe them money when my bank statement show it all been paid. I suggest you go to Nucharge account and check to make sure your statement is true. if is true, PRINT IT OUT AND SAVE IT. You might need it. Just FYI. What ever reason you need to withdrawal or deposits, just make sure you copy statement everytime so you still have a back up if something else go wrong.
BLUEWATER

Nucharge agreed to refund all my money, and according to my bank statement this was done. I closed my Nucharge account today, I am so happy to finally rid myself of all this aggravation. All the complaints about Bodog and Nucharge really makes me feel like at least one of them should be rogued.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back