Blonde Poll: Would It Be the Same?

Will Led Zeppelin Be As Good Without Robert Plant?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As I have Zeppelin listed as my favorite band, i must comment on this!

Imo, it's greed that is making the other members of the band do this, they don't really need the money:D

It's is tantamount to being blasphemous if they proceed to tour without Robert Plant:D

So my answer would be NO!

no way,,robert plant was/is led zepplin, if anyone else came in it wouldnt be the same,

look at queen, taking on paul rodgers as lead singer, sure he is a great singer but he couldnt replace freddie,

I could understand it if he were dead, but he isn't. I saw Queen a couple of years ago with Paul Rogers. It was quite good actually and more of a tribute to the original members than anything else.

My dad is extremely fond of led zepplin so as having grown up listening to it I would have to say it just wouldn't be led zepplin.

My dad said it would be like jimmy page and the black crowes.

No Chance of a Led Zeppelin Reunion, Says Manager

For once and for all, the members of Led Zeppelin will not record or tour, according to the groups management. Despite an announcement on BBC6 this week from manager Peter Mensch that the remaining members of Led Zeppelin were likely to record and tour with a new singer, that will not be the case.

"Led Zeppelin are over! If you didn't see them in 2007, you missed them," Mensch -- who also handles the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Metallica -- told musicradar.com. "It's done. I can't be any clearer than that.

"They tried out a few singers, but no one worked out," Zeppelin's manager added. "That was it. The whole thing is completely over now. There are absolutely no plans for them to continue. Zero. Frankly, I wish everybody would stop talking about it."

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back